A Wish for Autism's Future

When the kids are sleeping, Moran walked upwards to see Tracy and Macy but then he explained that the Imps are curing Autism in Bad way, he also told his teacher Mrs. Kimberly who is an old woman about curing an Autism but she doesn't believe him until she saw a shocking truth of Bleach curing Autism with torture. She cried and then she told Tracy and Macy about the horrible truth about Autism Cure.

Ronald wants to stop curing Autism because they do not affect any health. He manages to type it in his typewriter and he wants to call somebody from his cell phone but then Tracy and Macy taught him how to use it and then he giggled with funny jokes with himself wanting to do dirty jokes on the imps. Both Tracy and Macy thought that it was a mediocre joke until Ronald makes a sound of farting noises with his Imp accent.

Ronald also told Macy a joke about a sonic character that runs through loops with his two tails fox that flies and a red echidna that punches the wall so hard that it will happen very soon and then Macy was reading more and study more about Autism.

Sheetal and Tracy saw the whole thing that they decided to make a plan to get rid of the imps and save the Autistic kids and find the doctors who can check up on their health whether they are healthy or not. Sheetal told that murder or torture is against the law.

The Stars daydreaming about the Autism's life should be during the 1980s while Tracy and Macy pay attentions to the stars to get a wish to bring hope for Autism.

Dr Nacro and Dr Necro found the note of when the life has yet started from the frozen ice says that this dragon was not supposed to come back since people back then thought it was weird to have a dragon after the Middle Ages.