Chapter 101 Review (SPOILERS)

THE WAR HAS BEGUN

Eren has killed many people. Men, women, innocents, children. I was sad he had to do it. This is a terrible act that will spill blood on his hands forever. Eren's attack was obviously part of the Tybur family plan (even though I didn't see coming cuz I'm stupid XD). The Titan shifter is actually Willy's sister. She may be an interesting character... But tbh I'm not that interested x)

Now, the fight. The Warhammer is incredibly powerful and interesting. Eren was strong but he can't deal with the Warhammer. Its hardening ability basically allows it to do whatever he wants to do. A giant spire, a hammer (of course), spikes on the ground, later a freaking crossbow and a kind of tree whose branchs can pierce Eren's Titan body everywhere. That's just infinitely powerful. I can't imagine what else can be created this way.

Otherwise, Pieck showed her intelligence by anticipating any problem and managing to get out of the trap. In fact, Eren's plan gradually seems to have less chances of success, and Eren finally gets beaten by the Warhammer. Until... Mikasa and the Survey Corps arrive. This is epic, and for an Eremika fan like me, it's just emotional as fuck. Her apparition was what I've been waiting for so long... Her 3DMG looks amazing, her older face looks beautiful, but she looks so sad... All she wants is Eren coming back home. My heart died. I want to see more to know how their relationship have evolved...