Chapter 2

A/N

~under serious editing~

============

{ F L A S H B A C K }

"But today is my birthday! And not just my birthday but the day I find my mate" I whispered/shout at Kyle, one of my few friends from the pack.

If the orphan wasn't close to this pack then I wouldn't of known what to do cause I've been attached to this pack for sixteen  years...their are my only family other than my real parents who died and the ones that adopted me.

He shake his head in disbelief and let out an odd laugh.

"Bella... You have to lighten up and be brave" he encouraged me.

I scowl and leaned my back on the sofa of Blake Jeffrey, the owner of the house party that we are currently in.

Apparently today is his cousins birthday, Timmy, from a neighboring pack.
And since our pack could hold at least three packs they held it here cause its a mansion.

"Look all I'm saying is that he could be your mate...you wouldn't know if you don't try" kyle said again, irritating the shit out of me.

"Listen here kyle-" I said venomously but he doesn't seem fazed. "Parker lane is not my mate and even if he is then I would feel the connection, idiot" I poked him in the forehead and went back to scowling on the leather sofa.

There is no way parker lane is my mate! I would've faint when I saw him earlier today if he was my mate.

"And how are you so sure?" He pounder on the teasing question.

He knows how much I like parker and he knows that I suck at talking to guys that I like and I know what game he is playing but I won't take part in it, period!

Parker is trouble. He is known for his manipulative ways and sour personality but I just can't seem to get his dull eyes out of my mind.

"Bel-" before kyle could finish saying my name the most intoxicating aroma circled the room.

I lift my nose in the air and sniff but choke on the different types of perspiration, alcohol and other drugs.

Kyle started to laugh at me, hitting me on the shoulder as he laughed.

I glared at him and hit his arm, hard.

"Ouch! Yeah that didn't hurt at all Miss May" he said sarcastically while rolling his Armond shape eyes.

I pull at his hair, making his blonde / drown mess of hair fell in his eyes.

"Okay okay I'll stop" he said putting his hands up in surrender.

Good boy.

He throws back his hair, patting the frizz that I caused when I pull it.

His hair can be very unpleasant at times...

"But seriously what are you sniffing....wait don't tell me they brought cocaine?" He said jumping up eagerly.

I pulled him back down and glared, "No you jack, and I think its my mate but it was gone as soon as it came..." I said feeling a bit insecure, for what reason? I don't know.

His eyes widen as he stood up and pulled me up with him. "What are y-"

"Shhh" he shushed me. "If your mate is here then you need to find him" he held my hand tight as to not lose me in the crowd of people as he pulled me along with him.