Chapter 12

"I don't know...its weird but I know that something is not right! I can feel it in the air" I sighed as I rubbed my sweaty hands on my knees.

"I know what you're feeling, I feel it to and I have a theory that the rogues from earlier plays a part in this cause we've never had a rogue problem let alone an attack since...you know" Alpha says concentrating hard.

I nod looking down ignoring the burning i felt in my chest at the mention of my parents.

A knock was heard behind the door as one of the warrior stepped inside as Alpha Simmons said so.

Jeremy bowed his head in respect as he entered the room "Alpha....you have to see this"

My brows frown in confusion, "What is it?" I asked as I got up facing Jeremy.

"I don't know how to explain and it'll be much better if you both see it for yourself, Alpha?" He asked permission.

"Yes, of course, now show me it Jeremy" Alpha command as he led us out the office door.

"Right this way, sir" Jeremy's thick British accent was full of concern and uncertainty.

We were led to the side of the house where most of the pack has gathered as they mourn and bawl their eyes off.

My face scrunched into confusion as we neared the scene, Luna Grace walked up to her mate and rubbed his back smoothly.

They made room for us as we examine the scene, my breath hitched as the grave memory of the rogue ripping the little girl to shreds crowded my mind.

Blood.

I gasped stumbling back on my feet from the sudden memory. "What happened!?" Alpha yelled outrageous at the site in front of him.

Luna Grace held on to his arm, calming him down immediately but only slightly.

"Rogues" I whispered, my eyes still casted down on the bloody girl laying on a now crimson coloured grass.

"Rogues?" Alpha asked confused, "Why would they hurt an innocent pup?" He asked through greeted teeth.

"That's what we have been trying to figure out to, Alpha" one of the pack member replied.

I raked my mind with something, anything, to figure out why this is happening to our pack. We've never fude with another pack before other than some that's insecure about their tactics but that's it.....wait

I looked at Alpha as he looked at me with the same blank face, "Office, Now!" He ordered stuttering off with Luna Grace firmly gripping onto his biceps.

I nod to the pack warriors and Gamma as we followed behind him solemnly.

I looked back at the rest of confused pack and smiled warmly trying to reassure them that everything's fine.

"Isabella, I want you to contact parker right away, can you do that?"

"Yes, Alpha" I replied almost instantly taking out my phone and dialing Parker's number.

"Babe! You called!?" Parker said surprise that I called while he's away. I'm not into calling him during his time away cause it tends to distract him.

"Oh don't act all surprise" I said smiling at hearing his voice after so long. "But seriously, the Alpha needs to speak to you"

"Is everything alright?" He immediately became concern as I heard he sit up on the other side.

"I'm not sure..." I said hesitantly.

"I'm on my way, love you babe!"

"Wait! The Alpha needs to talk to you still" I said chuckling lightly at how over protective he is of this pack and his family. "Love you to babe"

I hand over the phone to Alpha as he waited impatiently keeping the conversation light and not going into anything to....well...you know cause Parker is still horny all the time even when he has settled down.

He took the phone as he immediately get down to business.

I hears myna cries from the playroom as I excused myself to see what the problem is.

*******
"Parker is on his way with his sick friend but he is very stubborn so I need the best of the best pack doctors their is to be here withing tree hours" Alpha Simmons ordered.

"Is their anything that I can do for his sick friend?" I asked with joy of seeing parker.

"Yes, actually, he haven't eaten in days and refused to eat anything so I want you to make your special lasagna and other size dishes?" he told me as he picked up some classified files and shooed me away.

"Right away, Alpha!" I said way to excited as I rushed to the kitchen ready to prepare food for his friend and I'll make parkers favourite dish, shepherd pie, stew lamb with grilled stake, chicken salad with his favourite strawberry juice.

He loves meat just like us and I'll make a lot for the pack to enjoy to. "Um, the Alpha send us to help you, uh miss" someone said from behind me.

"Huh?" I asked as I turned around to face the girls who you could tell is shy.

"Uh...w-we-" i held my hand up silencing then.

"It's okay I heard the first time and sure thing ladies I'm making my famous dishes for parker, his friends and the pack so we better get started" I told them and explained what I want them to make and added the butter bread and French bread that parker adores to the list.

They nod and we immediately set off to work in the kitchen.

The girls are actually not shy, they are just introverts but they are really cool and collective. They laugh and joke about almost everything. This is the best time I had in weeks and it became better as Myna joined shortly after we began to cook.