I dont know what to say here

Your pov
I was walking at the park at night. It was a peaceful night anyways so why not! Besides, I needed a break from Tom and Tord. Tom and Tord were fighting again and I did not want a headache right now.

I started heading back, they probably had already stopped fighting anyways. I reach the house and open the door. As I walk in, it was dark and quiet......too quiet.

I go inside Edd's room and saw the worst thing in my life. He was on the ground dead, his guts were out and saw Matt with his heart on the ground and his eyes scooped out. I ran out of the room and saw Tom standing there in the living room covered in blood.

He looked up at me as he also held Tord's head. He smiled insanely at me and threw the head to the floor.

"Y/N my love~ you weren't supposed to see this~" he cooed.

"T-Tom...why?!" I yelled at him. He's insane!!

"Oh my love! I did this because they were in the way of our love~" he said and came closer to me. I started to back away and ran off out the door.

I ran and ran faster. I went and hid behind a tree but I then heard footsteps.

"Oh my love~ Playing hide and seek are we? Well then...game on~" Tom said and his footsteps came closer near where I was hiding. I held in my breath and stayed quiet.

"...oh I wonder where my sweet Y/N can be hiding?~" I heard him say. Suddenly I felt a hand cover my mouth and another pulling me away from my hiding spot.

I look up and its Tom, smiling at me insanely.

"Found you love~" I heard him whisper into my ear. I started to struggle a lot but he chuckled and kept his grip.

"Now now love, stop struggling or I'm going to have to punish you~" Tom whispered. I stopped, not wanting to get hurt or anything.

"Good girl!~" he said with a smile. He then carried me bridal style (haven't wrote this much -.-) and took me back to the house. He took me to the basement and tied me with chains.

"Just so you won't escape~" he said and kissed me. I didn't kiss back, making him shrug.

"Alright my dear Y/N, have a good night~" Tom said and kissed me good night. He then went back upstairs to his room.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try and escape him but now...I need some rest. I lay down and let darkness consume me.

•Like it? GOOD unless you said no then oh•