Shock collar

•im bored...anyone wanna do a yandere rp? ._.•

Alright enjoy the chapter
———
Your pov
I woke up hoping that what happened last night was a nightmare. But nope, I was still in the basement...tied up. I start to try and loosen the chains, but that didn't work. I sigh and wish Matt, Edd, and Tord were here still.

I heard Tom coming downstairs and saw him with a collar. He looks at me and smiles.

"Morning sunshine~" he said and kissed me.

"T-Tom p-please untie m-me," I said.

"Now if I did that, then you would escape. We can't have that can we?~" he asked.

"....I s-suppose n-not," I answered. He smiles and kisses me once more.

"I need to go deal with some business...now if I unties you...can I trust you to not escape me?~" he asked. I nodded as I looked at him. He untied me and kissed my cheek.

"Alright then~ But im going to put this on you ok?" He asked once more.

"O-ok," I stuttered.

He pulled out a collar but not just any collar...a shock collar. I HATED those. He put it on me and smirked at me.

"There~ Now if you ever try escaping, I will find you, and once I do...you WILL get punished, understand?~" he said as he stared at me with lust in his eyes(?).

"I u-understand," I said and smiled nervously at him. He smiled back and kissed me.

"Good~Now I'll see you later sweetheart!" He said and went out. I heard the door shut close. I get out from my chair and wondered how to get the fuck out of here.

Tom's pov
I had one more person I had to kill. If she doesn't die then she will end up helping my precious Y/N escape. Luckily if she even dared to...I would be able to find her quickly since I put a tracker in her hair.

I looked at my killing list and it had one final person in red ink...

Jessica.....
———
HERE IT IS PART 2 :D
YES IM INSERTING MYSELF IN IT DONT JUDGE >_<

Anyways baii