Needing some help

Your pov

He left me in the room, as I started to cry quietly in the pillow. I hated this, if only I had my damn phone. Wait a second...I think I do have it but...it's in his damn room. Maybe when he is gone, I can look for it. A smile formed on my face, tomorrow will be the day I will escape...and get this damn collar off of me. I then laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

time skip

Your pov

I woke up with myself yawning. Huh, my door was open, I went outside and looked to find a note on the ground. I picked it up, all it said was:

"Y/N I will be out for a while. Don't worry I will only be gone for half an hour, just to get some things. Remember if you escape me, you will get a punishment. love."
-Tom <3

I cringed at the note and set it on a table. I could have sworn I saw someone watching me....NAH.

Anyways....I lay down back on the bed and sigh.

"How am I ever gonna get outta here," I say to myself.

"You can just say please~" A sudden voice said.

"EH?! W-WHOS THERE?!?" I yelled grabbing a weapon. I had a bat since it was close to me. And no not a bat as in the animal >:(

——
•begins to speak in a SR Pelo voice• (if you don't know him just watch his videos) YEAH I READ FANFICS TOO AND I KNOW YOU PUT IN COMMENTS •uH oH i tHOuGHt yOU mEAnt bAt aS iN tHE noCtuRNaL aNiMAL lOlOLoL• STOP IT NO FUNNY..........
——
".....well hold on let me change first..." she mumbled.

I stood there just scared of who this person or...THING might even look like...so I kept my eyes shut...

"...you know you can open your eyes now..." she says so I open my eyes

" she says so I open my eyes

(Drew them myself uwu)

"....oh you are not a scary girl ^^"

"They..."

"Hmm?"

"Please...if you are going to use pro nouns...use They or Them please" she said. Omg....OMG IM STUPID

"I-I im so s-sorry! I a-assumed your gender-"

"Its fine...get things like that all the time...you said you needed help?" They say with a shrug.

"U-uh yeah! I gotta escape this crazy dude and- WAIT ARE YOU A GHOST?"

"....kinda? Im more of a guardian angel...just without the wings and stuff," they smiled.

"Oh...well do you know how I can escape?" I ask.

They look at me while also smoking a cigarette.

"We can always take the long route...but it takes lots of planning..." they say.

"Well Im willing to do anything-"

"The long way?! Hah!! That's just stupid!" Another voice popped up

They appeared and holy shit...

They were hot and cute?!?!

(Or alternative (just in case you dont swing that way)- They were also a spirit?!?!)

"That's right honey~ Im gonna help you~" She winks at me.

"I-I-"

"Diane no...the last time you tried to help you got her killed!"

"Not my fault...she was too scared~" Diane giggled.

"Ugh Alright...Y/N, who do you want helping you? Me?"

"Or me~ it's obvious you should choose me ^^"

•Who will you choose? Diane or Chloe? (Comment and when I get enough comments, I'll post the chapter uwu)