Chapter 3: The Earthquake Date

Lily's Pov: Today was Maou's date with Chiho and I decided to help out and teamed up with Ashiya to get him cleaned up a bit and make him fit for a date. Once it was time Ashiya decided to drag me with him to help look out for "his majesty" only I thought he was overreacting and needs to stop before we get in trouble, but before I could escape Emelia or Emi Yusa showed up and was blabbering about Chiho and competition of bust. I was sick of her picking on poor Chiho. We went in after she went in and sat at the table after Maou has sort of choking on his drink he looked to me and I mouthed "Sorry" as best I could, but he understood.

~Time Skip~

After a while Emi decided to get into a fight with Chi and I tried to break it up, but before things got out of hand a huge earthquake broke out.(hence the Earthquake Date(; ) Everyone fell except me I knew Maou was in demon form and Emi could use her magic, but we had more pressing issues to deal with like a disaster of a Cafe or what's left of it anyway. After Chi woke up and talked with Emi, Emi put her to sleep so that Maou could come out I used my magic with his and helped save these mortals.(If a man can become a monster then a monster can become a man: Barnabus Collins dark shadows) Emi was in shock of me and Satan working together I knew what she was thinking but you shouldn't judge the book by the cover, for what he hath done does not mean the he shall stay who he hath been. I always knew he was good it just took him awhile before he could become his true self. I was proud of Satan for becoming a man from being the monster even if he didn't realize it. After everyone was safe and ok I knew someone had to be next to us in hiding to make this type of calamity happen and I knew that Satan thought the same, but knew more about it than me. I won't ask him until he is ready to tell both me and Ashiya himself.  

This was fun Next part soon my readers enjoy(;

Rate, Comment, Like