Chapter 5: Stopping Olba and Saving Lucifer

Lily's Pov: After I heard Lucifer call me that, I was a little mad at Maou for knowing it was him who was involved with the muggings to myself but I was relieved for finally knowing he survived from Emelia, but didn't like the fact that Olba was the one who tricked him into helping him. I could also tell that Emelia, or Emi was angry, but I wasn't going to let her kill him again. I looked at Maou and saw him back away from both of us, I finally spoke up because I knew that Olba was there in the shadows and when he emerged from the shadows he acted all tough and after saying what he thought was a good line, he really sucked at it and Maou, ha I was supprised he told him off, but when Lucifer shot Ashiya it wasn't good. I looked at Lucifer and he gave me the saddest look ever I knew he needed me to save him and I promise to both him and myself that I will save him, but to Olba I do have to agree with Maou I have also seen and heard better lines in movies than what even Maou saw. After the chat the battle began.(You tell him Maou!(; )

~Time Skip after the battle~

We defeated both Lucifer and Olba, but Lucifer wasn't punched by Maou instead he hugged me and stayed by my side. I said nothing to anyone, but Maou to at least give Lucifer a second chance to prove himself to the both of us, when we got back to the castle and kept Lucifer who is now Urushihara Hanzo under the radar to protect him from the police while Maou fixed the damage Lucifer caused and gave Olba to the police. Finally after a few days I heard Urushihara speak to me for the first time. "Love, what's your name?" "My name is Lily Valarious...Urushihara." He smiled after all the times of being called a Neet by Ashiya and Maou. I was in a trance while looking in his purple/violet sparkling fallen angel eyes it was like looking at a fallen Gabriel instead of a Lucifer. I was in love with him and this time I won't let Emi kill him again. (You've got it bad Lily haha (; )

Urushihara's Pov: After I saw the group, I was about to make a snobby retort to "His Majesty" but all of the sudden my eyes landed on this girl with Black hair and Green sparkling eyes you could get lost in it was like looking at a true angel. I knew she was the one for me, but I have to fight her. After the battle ended and I surrendered I went to the girl that Maou talked to, I was angry at him she was mine.(possessive much?) After a few days of torture by Ashiya and Maou, I finally got to ask the girl what her name was and I got my answer she was "My Lily." that night I fell asleep next to her and cuddled.(awwww so cute) I had a dream that night to protect and love her so for a while I did what my dream told me. I was once worried about her while she cooked breakfast. "Mio Amore?" I walked in the kitchen but quickly ran to her as she was about to hit the floor. She was passed out with a fever and I took great care of her and finally proved my worth to Maou. After four days she was still not waking up and was worrying me even more, Maou said she would wake up soon. Even though he said that I was still worried, after Maou left to work I went to check on my beloved Lily. When I walked in her room she was awake I was so relieved and glad at the same time I ran to her and hugged her and finally spoke. "Thank Ente Isla your alright, you scared me there my love." (I wonder what will happen next?)