Epilouge

Lily's Pov: It has been 8 years since then and Urushihara proposed to me on March 16. I was really happy we finally were married by April on Easter and right now I am still living with the guys at the apartment Emi married Maou, Alciel married Rika, and Suzuno married that perverted angel. However me and Lucifer have been wanting a baby for three months and right now I am pregnant with our little girl Rosalia Valerious Hanzo. Aslan did come to visit me in a dream saying that I belonged on earth and not to worry about Narnia for now I was glad that everything would be ok and yet I am still not sure about the future.

Lucifer's Pov: Lily and I have waited 9 months It is now may and we are still waiting for our little Rosalia I loved both my wife and my new coming child. We are at the hospital and I'm sitting there in the waiting room worried for Lily, but I know she will be ok. After so many months have past and now my wife daughter and I have always been happy looks like we finally got our happy ending after all.

A/N  Hello my readers that is the end of my story and I am planning on making a new story very soon. I hope you all liked this story. Thank you so much ;)

🎉 You've finished reading Urushihara Hanzo/Luciferx Lily Valerious: The queen of Narnia's Fallen Angel 🎉