Chapter 2.

Manik

I am the only son to my workaholic parents who manage construction company and are on tour every month. I hardly see them its been like that since my childhood.

Once my grandpa passed away my Nanima couldnt handle being lonely so she came to stay with us. I was six years old then. I was more than happy because someone other than nanny was there to take care of me and love me. She became my world. She was filling in for my parents even for the parent teacher conferences my games my piano lessons, my swimming sessions everything. She became my guardian angel.

My hatred for my parents remained the same.They were never there for me.But I didn't care much because Nanima gave me the love which even my mom wouldn't have given even if she was not working. I grew up being pampered by Nanima but she taught me life values.

Though I was known as player and womanizer I wouldn't agree to that because I never disrespect girls they enjoy my company and we have fun together. Just not relationship or commitment type and I don't believe in love all, thanks to my parents, when they are home they keep fighting all the fcking time. I freaking hate their behavior. I just want to get away from this place for good. But I can't leave my Nanima here alone thats the only reason I have applied for Architecture Engineering at Nanima's place.  I can't wait to finish the course and start my own company. I wouldn't want my parents company because of which I was completely ignored. They will freak out once they get to know and I don't give a damn.

I was in Nanima's place outskirts of Mumbai for some work for a week, she insisted I join her because of her house in the town needed some work to move in.

I was bored so I went for a run It was summer and my shirt was sticking to my skin so I just took it off and continued running after an hour I was so very done.I sat on a bench and finished all the water.

"Damn it's so hot here, " I murmured and finished rest of my water.

But I felt more thirsty. I saw a girl buried herself in the book. I smirked thinking she wouldn't deny water looking at me.

"Excuse me do you have any water ?" I asked that girl. She handed over to me without looking at me I drank it in one gulp.

"Thanks Miss your name ?" 

"You are welcome and I am not interested Thank you." She said without looking at me this time as well. It was annoying.

"This is public park Why are you half naked there are kids around here.Get yourself a shirt." She managed to look at me giving me a side glance from her humongous glasses.

"Rude much ? I was just being polite.Seems like people these days don't acknowledge politeness.And I am really feeling hot and ofcourse I am Hot guy with six pack abs so why not show off  ". I said with harsh tone. She was really getting on my nerves.

"Please leave me alone I am kind of busy here. " She turned to me and looked at me properly. She was a perfect nerd with baggy clothes no make up and big glasses. It would be fun to tease her, I thought.

I smirked now that I had seen her completely. She was cute 

"You look cute. I give a ten on that.But you are not my type. I mean my type is Hot where you get a zero." I said mischievously.

She kept quiet.

"Come on just your name nerdy .I would never go out with a girl like you.. don't worry you are not hot at all " I poked her again.

Still no response.

"But I could set you up with one of my nerdy friend he has had no girlfriends in his entire life " I laughed out loud. 

Now she got closer to me.This should be fun.She fcking smiled at me and trust me it was a very beautiful smile. God what's wrong with me I think I am going crazy because of this  hot weather ..I waited for her to say something.But then a stinging sensation on my left arm stunned  me she fcking  pinched on my left bicep and when I was speechless and had my mouth wide open she scratched the same place with her sharp nails and then I realised the immense  sharp pain. She got up quickly but I tripped her before she could run.That made her fall I almost felt bad and next moment her glasses were crushed by some kid aww poor girl serves right Karma huh. Just when I thought I would not spare her she ran as if her arse was on fire. I started cursing loud enough for her to hear she did not turn back. My arm was stinging now I probably need to get a titanus injection.Gosh she had some claws there.I saw her book lying on the bench that almost made me happy because I thought I would get some clue who she is and where she lives.But there was nothing except a small handwriting saying Nandu, so that was her name.

I really hope I meet her in future so that I  would definately take my little revenge.This is not over Nandini. I hate you. I really do.