The Sickness

Bendy was in his room. He was VOMITING ink. He sound proofed the room so no one heard. “What is this sickness called" Bendy whispered weakly. He looked it up and found a name.

“So I apparently have Ink Syndrome....not a good name" Bendy whispered sleepily. “I have to go to the ink machine again....because I could die any second" muttered Bendy.

When he got to the ink machine he turned it on and relaxed in the ink. Then turned it off quick and went to his room. “Why is he always in his room!?" Oswald shouted frustrated. “Oswald calm down he probably doesn't want us to know" Mickey said calmly. He went out of his room but just enough where only Oswald can see. He went behind Oswald and took him to his room. Everyone was confused as to what happened.

“Where are we?" Oswald asked. “My ro-" Bendy said before the sickness made him vomit. “Is this what you've been hiding?" Oswald asked. He placed Bendy on the bed and ran down to get ink. “Don't....let anyone...else...know" Bendy struggled to say. “I won't" Oswald replied.

Bendy heard them ask where he was and why he is headed to the ink machine. “Sorry I can't say" Oswald replied. “Why not?" Mickey asked. “Sorry but I can't" Oswald replied again. He ran to Bendy's room and locked the sound proof door and poured the ink on Bendy. Bendy went back to his normal black color.

Omg. I am bringing it back!! Yay!!