Chapter 3; Beyond the years Untitled Part 3

"Hannah" yelled mom " yes mom?" your friends are hear for your birthday!!! It was Hannah's 10th birthday and she was so exited! she just came home from her dads house, it has been about 10 years since her mom and dad talked . Mom gets aunty Brusher to pick her up and drop her off at her dads house, she only gets to see her dad three days a month. She planned a beautiful Paris themed party. With lights everywhere, and a giant cardboard Eiffel Tower. She invited eight of her best friends which is Jen, Lola, Makenzie, Pala, Bianca, Katlyn, Emma and Phoenix. We played tag and hide and go seek, after cake we did the presents. Jen got me a cute phone case for my phone. Lola got me a science kit and Sweetish Fish. Makenzie got me BFF bracelets, so I gave her one. Pala got me a bunch of candy and chocolate. Bianca got me a lock and key necklace. Katlyn got me a one of a kind harry potter broom . Everyone one else got me key chains and chocolate.

after the party mom and I went to pick up the mail across the street in the mail boxes and got a letter from gramma! It said to phoebe and

Hannah, I was so excited to open it, when mom opened it and read it she started to cry she said it was grandpa he died .we both started crying haw did he die I asked she said it was the British they bombed there house and gramma was at the store." Are we going to there funeral "I asked" yes" mom replied. it is in three days.

When we where at the funeral dad was there with his girlfriend?! He had only mentioned a girl friend once around me and she was pregnant too! Well by my surprise mom was fine with it? Mom had a boyfriend but he couldn't come and things were not moving fast. They just flirt and stuff, I don't think they have even kissed yet.

Mom left early and left me with dad, I didn't know where she was going. After the funeral I went home with dad. I was still didn't know what mom was doing but I liked getting extra time with dad. The next day aunty Brusher drove me home, when I got home I ran up to my room and jumped on my bed. But then I heard something it sounded like crying, but way to much to be my moms tears. I ran downstairs and saw a crib in the living room. I ran to the kitchen and found mom holding a baby, she said her name was Elizabeth.