Life Living With Dad Untitled part 5

It has been 3 years since I last saw mom. I am now thirteen and still living with dad. It hasn't been that bad, he has been a little rude sometimes but I think that's pretty normal. My dads girlfriend had her baby after the couple broke up, so she doesn't live with us. She will sometimes come over to let dad see the baby. They decided to name the baby girl Blaze. I don't really like the name but dad does. Life with dad is great, since he cant cook we get pizza every night or we eat out. I miss mom, now at school I have a boyfriend his name is scot he has green eyes and brown hair that is vary curly his parents are also divorced and his older brother died I do not know how but he also has a younger brother named Charlie he is four and adorable. "Dad pizza is hear" I yelled .Dad came running, but to my surprise mom was the pizza deliverer "oh" I said dad you might not want to come it

is mom but it was to late he was already beside me "oh hello phoebe" dad said. Mom dropped the pizza and went in her car and drove a way. "Well I guess we get free pizza" "yep "I said. The next day I got dad to drop me off at aunty Brushers house, then I got aunty brusher to drop me off at moms house I surprised mom on her birthday with some flowers! She was so happy and started crying .I said "I love you", then I saw Elizabeth she was three now and looked so cute she had blond hair that is so curly. I picked her up and said "I love you". She started to cry she did not know me. "so mom how are you doing, I am so sorry and I miss you a lot" "I miss you to but I said to not come crying to me and I will stick to my word so scram" said mom "mom "I said" why are you doing this?"" Because you do not want to live with me" she answered. "FINE "I yelled. I called aunty Brusher to pick me up."hi dear what's wrong?" She asked. " mom was being so mean to me, and I don't know why". "oh I don't know what to tell you dear". " my life is so complicated" I complained . "I know" replied aunt brusher. When we got back to dads house I walked in to see mom standing right at the door, with dad right beside her. "hi honey" said mom." um hi" I replied. I knew it sounded rude but mom had no right to be here. " I felt terrible, so I came to see you". to apologize, a little late for that ,I thought." But also to see your father because I missed him". My dad who had just walked in heard her. " I miss you to phoebe".