Chapter 4: Elizabeth

" A new kid" I didn't like this. I didn't like this one bit. She didn't even tell me, shouldn't she get my permission first. I didn't want a sister. I tried to speak but no words came out. So I ran to my room ,mom dropped Elizabeth in the crib and came after me and asked what was the matter. I said "everything ,why didn't you tell me". I started crying and chocking, mom got me a glass of water. When I stopped crying I told mom I want to live with dad. "Absolutely not" said mom." Do you want to know why?" "Yeah"

I said. a" your father and I saw your brothers death. He didn't even care about you or himself ". I was shocked, I knew mom hated him for a reason ,but that's serious. "Yes ,I know what you are thinking but there is one more thing you should know. I am getting married to Taylor you know Taylor my boyfriend. "Oh yeah "said mom "you also have a 32 year old brother, that I think is still alive". "mom" I yelled " how could you not tell me I have a brother". "I'm sorry, I guess I didn't really want you to know". " well that's just evil". I started crying. " oh baby" mom came and sat down beside me. " I want to live with dad". "FINE" yelled mom" don't come crying to me when you see that he's evil".