Trapped in The Real World

We all sat quietly at the table, eating our bacon and eggs. Ara and I were staring him down.

"Why do you two keep looking at me?" He asked shyly.
"Oh it's nothing." Ara said back, looking down and finishing her meal. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and walked for the door. She was a year younger than me so she still had a year left of college while I graduated already.

"Where are you going?" Sun Ho asked. Or should I say Dae Choong?
"To school." She said before leaving. Once she was gone he turned towards me, his turn to stare at me now.
"What?" I asked.
"I figured it out!"
"Figured What out?"
"What makes you so pretty!"

I didn't nearly choke on a slice of bacon from that. I DID choke on a slice on bacon from that.

"Sun-Hi! Are you ok?"
He ran up to me, throwing his arms below my chest and pushing on it to get me to spit out the meat.
"Oh just dandy." I said back, after I got it out and now was crouching down with my hands on my knees.

"Here, lets go walk around. I'm tired of being inside." I said to him.

We both went outside, walking down the streets in the city of Seoul, and everything was completely as normal as walking with a possible TV character (not the actor) could be. Until a cat ran by.

"Nebi!!" He shouted, chasing the cat into an alley.

"Dae Choong! Come back here that isn't Nebi!"

I chased him into the alley as well and saw him holding up the cat speaking to it. I felt sorry for the cat. All it wanted to do was live free and now this crazy boy is holding it against it's will.

"Nebi why weren't you with me when I woke up in Sun-Hi's room? You know I can't speak to girls well, I need you." He was sad and shook the poor cat.

"That isn't Nebi. That's just some random cat off the streets. Sorry." I told him and took the cat away, putting it back on the ground with it running away instantly.
"Then where is she?"
"She's not exactly real."
"What do you mean? Of course she is. She was my cat and–"
"And a piece of your cell came out with your cat consuming it making her into some sort of human love helper to get your celebrity crush after years of not dating because your love cells were all dried up. I know."

Wow. Saying it out loud made the plot seem really really dumb sounding. No wonder Ara never wanted to watch it. Oh well, I still love it.

"Wanna go back to my home?"
"Ye-yes." He said.

We walked the rest of the back and no joke every time a cat ran by (you'd be surprised how much strays there were) he almost never ran after them shouting "Nebi!" We finally got back when a poster on a pole outside caught my eye.

"What's that?" He asked.
"Just some poster. Wait... Nam Ji Hyun. Nam Ji Hyun!!"
"Who's that?"
"Aish, you seriously don't know? She's Seo Rin! This is perfect, she can explain everything to me!"
"You know who else can explain? Me. I already told you. You wished me here."
He walked right past me and into the house. Why was he shy with everyone else that was in the show but suddenly comes here and NOT shy with me!?
I went into my bedroom, tired and stressed with my brain hurting from trying to comprehend everything that was going on. He was already in there.

"Sun Ho-"
"That's not my name."
"Ma Dae..."
"Go on."
"Well I'm confused ok? This is a dream come for me! And yet, it's hurting my brain cells. How is this possible?"
I jumped onto my bed next to him looking at the ceiling.
"The only thing I remember before waking up in your room was standing with Navi in the street, watching Seo Rin walk away. I heard a wish a bam baloo I'm here now for you."

That was the part I paused it at to eat my birthday dinner!

"Wait a minute.."
I turned on my TV, going to where I recorded the show and pressed resume. It was directly on the scene I was last but where Dae Choong stood, was empty. He really was sucked out of the show. I turned my head to him and jumped a little. His eyes were closed and lips pushed out weirdly, leaning in. He looked like a constipated dried up fish.

"What are you doing?"
He opened his eyes and jolted back.
"What do you mean?"
"Are you having a stroke or?"
"What no.. Nebi told me this is what you do to girls when they're stressed."
"Scare them with looks?"
"Huh? I was trying to kiss you!"
"WHAT!"

If I had that slice of bacon again I would have chocked in it again. Good thing I wasn't eating though. However, I DID choke on the air around me. This was a really awkward dude. No wonder how he didn't date anyone in like 7 years.

"Did I not do it right?"

I patted his shoulder ever so slightly.

"Not quite."

"Sun-Hi! I'm home!"

Ara called out from the living room. I walked out to greet her.

"Is he you know, gone?" She asked.
"No." I looked behind me. Dae Choong said it. He gave her a small smile and excused himself back to my room.
"Well how'd it go?" She said, hanging up her coat.
"It went-Well? I think."
"Anything interesting happen?"
"Besides chasing cats, and trying to kiss me because I summoned him here to be with me? Not really."
"He tried to kiss you?!"
"I'm as surprised as you are. Not going to complain, but not totally understanding ANYTHING."
"Well just know you gotta accept this now. Your favorite character is somehow liking you."
I knew she was joking about me accepting this but like what else can someone do in this situation. That's right, NO ONE KNOWS BECAUSE THIS NEVER HAPPENS! Should I be happy or scared?

This story idea is from hillaryarmy Thank you for this great idea😀 Also she tagged me and I don't know how it works but ? I don't know many people on here yet either but these are some authors I love 🤨

ParkE3
cheesecke
hillaryarmy

I probably didn't do it right but I tried!!!!