The heat

Chapter 18

Tyranny leaned against the wall, staring at the tv sideways and ever so often he would scroll through his phone, swiping through image after image of people on instagram some were funny some were stupid and some were down right sexy. Red was perched on the bar stool watching the Tv "Will this were beast ever find his true mate? Ten candidates with mixed races here to win the heart of mysterious alpha-male Demetricus" Tyranny looked up to see the wolf in a custom made suit go on about how his journey for love has been one that was not easy and that he has hope that he will finally find his true mate and than the Opening slams onto the tv "TRUE MATE" Red sighed and Kat rolled her eyes as she prepared a salad, tossing the leaves around. Stark was typing away at his laptop. Everything was normal, Patrick gathered information on Raven, Red cleaned up after breakfast and Kat had a documented file sitting on the island for Nevra, everything had gotten done just the way Nevra wanted it. Daemon walks in with bags of fresh steak and vegetables a carton of milk, pasta noodles and sticks of butter. He set the by the sink when his eyebrow twitched. Tyranny looked at him sideways "is somethin-" a mouth watering scent wafted into the room as soon as the AC kicked on. Red looked up from her tv, turning her head to look around, she was sniffing the air, Kat stopped midway from a bite and Stark bit his lip, adjusting his lap. Everyone including Patrick who came walking down the hall "did someone get a new perfume you know how sensitive I am" he complained. Everyone was on their toes. Red was the first to be affected, she wiggled, moved from her perch and hopped down. Her long hair was tied up in a high ponytail that still managed to reach the small of her back, "I feel weird" she mumbled, running her hands up and down her neck. Stark finally settled his laptop down, his hands going between his legs. Stark was surprised and looked down to see a tent of his own. Tyranny shook his head images of that tiny woman popped into his head, close up memories of her lips parting, a close up of her eyes as they slowly looked up at him, how her pastel hair framed her forehead, her bare shoulders all which somehow was making him raging hard. Kat had grabbed the side of the counter, steadying herself and Krix comes running out of the bathroom, toilet paper trailing behind him "do you smell that?" Tyranny wanted to make a joke about the smell being him but the scent it was just so good. Kat was now on the floor, her serious face now flushed pink, her mouth agape as soft pants escaped her, she looked up at Tyranny and looked away, closing her legs, Red has completely stripped herself out of the little clothes she wore. Patrick let out a groan as he scrubbed his face with his hand as he bit out "It's that woman." Everyone looked up from their spot and all of a sudden it made sense, "are you thinking of her too?" A unison of voices of yes rang out.

Anger filled Tyranny as he crossed the living room to the left corridor. "Wait I don't think that's a good idea!" Patrick called after him, stumbling behind him and behind Patrick followed the rest pack following suit. Once they turned the hallway they stopped in front of the polished wood door that had engraved letters on it spelling out Master. Tyranny inhaled and the scent was overwhelming, he grabs the door knob and pulls it open to see Violet eyes staring straight at him and into his soul, he froze in his spot. Patrick was the first ask "What are you do-" Patrick halts behind him stares with his mouth wide open and Red took the moment to scream "What is that!?"