A new world

In a dark hallway a portal opens, and out of it pops Alex, Sam and Clover, they steadily get up and took in their surroundings. "What, what happened?" Clover asked, "the last thing I remember was..." Alex was saying before she gasped.

"The missile" she uttered crying, "oh no, it hit... our world... our parents... Jerry" Sam said in realization. "We, we were the only ones who made it through" Clover uttered, her eyes tearing up.

"What... what're we gonna do?" Alex asked, "I don't know" Sam replied. "But, I'll tell you what we were meant to do" she added getting up, "we're the only ones of our universe who remain. So now, we have to make sure that it lives on through us".

Clover and Alex took notice of their friend and got up also, "our world may be gone, but in order to keep it alive we have to stay alive ourselves" Sam explained. The two had nodded, then heard a moaning and felt a small shake from the hall.

"Okay, we do that second, first thing is we're gonna fun out where the heck are we" Sam said before they ran down the hall. "Just where is this place?" Clover asked, that's when they ran past a window but Alex was the only one to take notice of the outside.

"Guys it's not where is this place" she said, "it's what is this place" Sam and Clover ran back and saw they were in space right above the earth. "Alex is right, we're in some sort of space station or space ship" Sam said.

Then they felt the ship lurch again, "whatever is making this place shake its coming from that way" Clover said pointing down the hall.

They all ran towards it to find the main control center, only inside was a teen with brown hair wearing a green jacket. Another teen but a girl with red hair, an old man wearing a weird high tech suit. A girl with blonde hair and holding onto a black and green creature. And on the floor was a man made from multiple different materials. Rock, diamond, wood and metal.

 Rock, diamond, wood and metal