Hit 'Em where they live

We currently see Clover in the room in Ben's house she was sharing with Sam and Alex. At the moment the girl was drawing something on a sketchbook she had. "Hey Clover, what are you doing anyway?" Alex asked her, "Yeah ever since Florida you've been sketching for a while" Sam added.

"Well remember how the Rust Bucket III got damaged when we were over NASA?" The blonde spy now Plumber asked. The two nodded, "well Kevin said the paint job was ruined so I decided to design a new one" she answered. "Won't that make Kevin a little miffed knowing you touched his ride without permission?" Sam asked, "not if I adjust the color scheme so it'll show all of us" Clover replied reaching for a color pencil.

"Hey Alex would you do me a favor and hand me that yellow color pencil?" She asked her, Alex looked around and gave it to her. "Here you go" she said "thanks..." the three then heard a loud sound from outside.

"What was that?!" They exclaimed, looking out their window the three didn't see anything. "That was weird" Alex said, after for some unknown reason their plumber badges went off "Girl's, we've got a bit of an issue right now" Gwen said before ducking a laser blast. "Mind getting Beth and flying over to us?" Ben then came into view as Rath.

"Let me tell you something Samantha Simpson Clover Ewing and Alex Vasquez, attractive spy confidants of Rath! Please get over here!!" He yelled. "Well you heard the man... we tiger, let's head out" Clover said.

"Way ahead of you" Beth said sticking her head in through their door with Ship on her shoulder. They all went outside and piled inside Ship's space ship form and flew to their teammate's location.

Time skip

We currently see Ben get thrown around the roof of the train, still Rath, by Rojo and her biker gang. " LET ME TELL YOU E ROJO NO ONE ROBS A TRAIN WHILE RATH IS ON THE JOB" the appoplexian yelled before the red biker started swinging her chain around.

 " LET ME TELL YOU E ROJO NO ONE ROBS A TRAIN WHILE RATH IS ON THE JOB" the appoplexian yelled before the red biker started swinging her chain around

Then threw one end that managed to wrap around the tiger like alien's hand and drag him along. "We got yah Ben!" Alex yelled before going Diamond Head and cut the chain. He nearly fell off hadn't Clover went Wild Vine and grabbed him before he became rail splatter. "Ow..." he muttered, "no thanks necessary but I wouldn't mind some sugar" Clover joked helping Ben up.

"Good because Rath wasn't gonna Thank you" Ben retorted before the other two members of Rojo's gang came in. Both holding a chain to ensnare Ben, "I got this" Sam said before using her suit to Mimic Lodestar and manipulate the metal to catch the chain and made the two snag and crash into each other.

The two women were about to get up when Beth stood over them in a power loader mech suit with two guns pointed at them. "Yeah, This is the part where you give up" she said "hey I was gonna say that" Kevin complained.