Fame!

It's been almost two weeks since Sam, Alex and Clover arrived in Ben's world and since then they've adjusted quite well. The girls had went to the plumber Academy to earn their badges, and expected pass with flying colors.

Being super spies in their former world their training before hand had allowed them to earn their badges. In addition Ben had used Gray Matter on their suits, as it turns out the girl's new cat suits had connected with Primus like the Ultimatrix. You see the Ultimatrix's data storage is so massive the creator needed an entire planet to hold it all.

And now that the suits were connected to it as well the girl's can use the same powers as Ben. To allow them to use whatever powers they want without having to rely on Ben to transform he's been working on a mechanism to allow them to switch between powers. Thankfully they managed to adapt to each of Ben's many powers.

About now Sam and her friends were in Ben's living room, He had just finished the modifications to their suits. "Okay, That should do it" they both said, "huh? I can get why Ben said that but why you Sammy?" Alex asked while playing video games with Beth.

"Well, knowing that we now live in this world we'll need to have some way to earn money" the brain of the team explained. "At the same time we'll have to learn about this world as much as possible, so I'm hacking into the computer system of Ben's high school" she added.

"Why?" The Alien shapeshifter in question inquired, "so I can add us into their student list as transfer students" Sam explained. "Oh man, really?" Clover whined, "don't worry it'll be fine" she then whispered to Clover, "besides I had us all placed in the same classes as Ben, so you'll be able to eye him in class" she said.

The blonde's eyes then turned into hearts as she started drooling, "what's up with Clover" Beth asked Alex. "You'll understand when you're older" she replied "and now prepare to get your butt kicked!" That's when the yellow spy's game character KOed Beth's.

"Aw man! No fair I paused!!!" The younger girl complained. Ben chuckled "remember Beth, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" he said remembering Beth had gotten owned on another game earlier.

That's when Kevin and Gwen walked in, "you may want to see this" the latter said turning switching the TV to the news which currently has a view of the earth.

"Aliens are already among us" it said showing Ben's alien form WildMutt running across a shallow river. "Strange creatures with unbelievable powers, aliens are real" it added showing videoclips of Swampfire, Echo Echo, CannonBolt, Brainstorm and Jet Ray.

"But that's not the amazing part" the narrator added as the tv displayed Big Chill perched on a metal statue. Then shows Chromastone "this is" then to Humungosaur fighting a Highbreed.

"All the aliens are alter egos of one man, and during the course of the last two weeks four more sets of the aliens have appeared but they have startlingly the faces of human girls. These people are"...

Then the big reveal, the image that came next was a selfie of Alex, Sam, Clover and Ben they had took last week at the amusement park.

"Ben Tennyson and these three unknown females" the narrator said.

All of them were Stunned, but the spies were the first to speak.