Red x Reader (Lemon)

Hello! This is my first Lemon X Reader and first Pokemon story. Please feel free to leave me feedback and to help make any corrections on grammer. If you'd like to make a request DM me and I will see what I can do.  Now on to the fluffy Lemon pie made just for you!!!

You were ready, you finally made it back to Poni Island in Alola. You finished your island challenge and became the island champion, taking the title from your friend moon. She was walking next to you down the docks to meet Hapu, who was taking you to the battle tree.

"Hey, (Y/N) and Moon! Longtime, no see." Hapu yells from atop Mudsdale, at the end of the dock.

"Hey!" you yell back and hurry to land, pulling Moon behind you. Just a few months ago you were brand new to Alola, having lived in Kanto and were the Pokemon Champion there. You were older than Moon by seven years, though she had become your best friend and your island challenge traveling partner.

You helped her overcome your guys' friend's mother, Lusamine. In the end Lillie and Gladion became your friends and unlike Moon, you became friends with Guzma. Who helped when you and Moon went up against Team Rainbow Rocket. He helped you keep Team Rainbow Rocket from chasing Moon while she defeated all their "bosses".

You and Moon were ready to sit back and relax with a few fun pokemon battles. As soon as you stepped on land you dropped Moon's wrist and released your Mudsdale from her Pokeball. Moon in turn released hers and you both climbed on.

"How are you, Hapu?" you asked.

"Been busy but glad to have a little time off today." she replied motioning for you and Moon to follow her on your Mudsdales.

"It's great you hadalittle time off today!" you exclaimed. It was going to take you a couple of hours to traverse the plains of Poni and the Pokemon along the way. Moon was quiet as always, leaving you and Hapu to converse every once in a while. You stopped half way to eat lunch, all of you releasing your Pokemon to be fed. You let out your Incineroar, Umbreon, Hariyama, Golisopod, Tapu Fini, and Pikachu. Moon let out her Decidueye, Malamar, Zoroark, Snorlax, Muk, and Ampharos. You fed them and ate food yourselves. You shared some with  a Riolu, who you ended up catching and sending back to the Pokemon center.

You started back on your way, taking in the amazing view of the ocean and mountain next to you. You arrived sooner than you thought you would. You all put your Mudsdales into their pokeballs, and began tostep into the Battle Tree grounds. Two young men stepped out in front of you. One of them had messy brown hair, while the other wore a ball cap low over his eyes, low enough that you had to squint to see his face. You recognized them both, being from Kanto, they were the champions from a few years before yourself.

"Hello, my name is Blue, this is Red. You guys want to enter the Battle Tree?" asked the messy haired man. You nodded and he continued, " So, to enter you need to either battle Red or I. Who's choosing first?" He looks between you and Moon, before you speak up.

"Moon, you can choose first." you said to her, before she replies.

"Blue, I want to battle Blue." Moon says quietly.

"That means I'm battling you Red!" you say excitedly and smile at him. He walks past you and to the battle field right outside the gates of the battle tree. You followed him, realizing he was ready to battle.

"Red's only lost once since becoming the Kanto Champion," you heard Blue say, "That's when he lost the position to the champion two years before (Y/N) became Champion." You heard Moon ask if Blue and Red were from Kanto also. You knew Moon was from Kalos and had limited knowledge about any champions besides Diantha, the Kalos champion.