-Moving On-

Ciara POV:

"Mom!", My best friends Brittany, Nicole and I heard our daughters yell.

"Yes!" I yelled back.

Alexis my daughter sat on the bed and started to speak.

" Ok today at school, we were assigned to do a essay. The essay had to be about your parents past anything in the past it doesn't have to be when you were younger so I was wondering if you guys could tell us the story on how you met our dads?" Alexis explained.

" Are you sure you don't want to know about anything else?" I asked.

"Yes, we're sure." The 3 girls responded back at the same time.

" just tell them the story C." My best friend Brittany said to me.

"Ok fine!" I exclaimed.

" Well if I'm gonna tell ya'll the story I'm gonna start from the very beginning." I said.

"Welcome, parents, guardians, cousins, uncles, aunties, and grandparents. We are gathered here today because our children have finished other chapter of their lives. We are glad to say this is our class of 2015. We worked hard with each and every student and everyone in the crowd helped also. We have taught them the best we could, now it's their turn to take what we gave them and use that to help them strive. But also you as parents or guardians to help them also. Thank you very much and again congratulations to the class of 2015!" Ms.Dietz walked off the stage as everyone erupted in to a applause. Well everything is pretty explanatory, today is the day the class of 2015 is graduating. This day is the day me and my best friends have been waiting for. We always said once we graduated we would move to New York and go after our dreams. I wanted to be a model since like forever. I always had a passion for being in front of the camera and I wanted to show my talent to the world. Brittany walked up to the stage. She looked stunning. She had her usual curly brown hair, straighten and dyed it red. It looked great on her, everything always seemed to. She had on a shirt neon green dress on. And to finish it off she had white 6in pumps and beautiful jewelry that complimented her really well. She was going to sing, she wants to be a singer anyways. That's what she always dreamed of. I remember when we were little and sometimes I would have a bad dream she would sing to me a sweet song she learned from her grandmother. She was about to sing the Star-Spangled Banner.

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,

Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,

What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,

As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?

Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,

In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:

'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh long may it wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore

That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,

A home and a country should leave us no more!

Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.

No refuge could save the hireling and slave

From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand

Between their loved home and the war's desolation!

Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land

Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.

Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,

And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."

And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

She ended holding that high note out. She sounded amazing I know she's gonna make it somewhere far in her singing career. Everyone started clapping. Everyone received their diploma. And it was time to throw our caps. "1,2,3!" Somebody yelled and everyone threw their green and some had white caps in the air. After that we all went to find our families. My sister handed me what seemed like a hundred balloons and red roses. My dad was there which was a surprise to me he's always busy. He's the biggest CEO in California. He was wearing a very fancy suit, he looked very nice. He had his beard shapes perfectly and his Carmel skin tone was glowing as usual. He had his flat top shaped too, he just looked perfect no wonder my mom married him.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie!" My dad exclaimed while smiling showing his white teeth.

"Thanks dad." I said with a half smile.

I looked over at my mom she looked stunning. She had her hair natural which were these wild curls. I know were I get my hair from. She had amazing make up on that looked perfect on her light skin tone. She usually had her glasses on but she had them off and you had a easier access to see her hazel eyes. She had on a white flowly dress on. It was a one sleeve, she also had on sliver, glitter 7in heels on. She pulled me in to a tight embrace.

"Honey congratulations, I'm so proud of you." She was squeezing me so hard. She let go of me and placed a kiss on my forehead. My sister than pulled me in to a hug. She wasn't even dressed for a graduation. If you were wondering she looks exactly like my mom but their personalities were way different. She had dyed her hair dark blue and she had a nose piercing, and a tongue

. She had on a flower crop too that showed her belly button ring, and her love tattoo in cursive. But hey she can dress however she wants, she is 23.

" congrats little sis, and you look really pretty today."

I had on a purple high low dress on, my hair straighten and light make up on. I had on 10 in heels because one I'm not that tall and two I have to practice walking in these.

"Thank you" I gave her a playful punch on her arm.