Chapter 15: Regrets

It was the third Friday since I was in the first magazine that has a contract with Yuzuha's company. I had been in three magazines and on the cover of the last one. More kids at school started talking to me, especially guys. Jun had gone back to America to persue a career in figure skating. I was finally back at the second mansion.

Masa and I have gotten closer, we're taking a walk in the Ouran Academy courtyard after school.

"You know, there never seems to be many girls out waiting for cars right after school." I say looking at all the girls filing out of the south building. They're all coming from the Host Club. I haven't talked to any of the Hosts in four weeks...

"There all coming from that pointless club! Can't they see that Tamaki Suoh and Kyoya Ootori are just using them to prove to their dads' that they're good enough!! Especially Ootori, he's trying to prove to his father that he can outshine his brothers and become the Ootori family successor." Masato complains. My hand moves with my recognition. My knuckles come into contact with Masato's cheek.

"Tamaki Suoh and Kyoya Ootori are perfect gentlemen!!" I declare. Masa looks at me in utter disgust.

"You are always going to turn back to them! Why?! Haven't I made you feel as adored as they could?!" He asks me desperately.

"You might do that, but you always make me feel incapable. They have never done that." I inform him.

"They are basically prostitutes!!" He argues. My knuckles once again make contact with his cheek.

"The Host Club may be something irrational, but it is important to all the ladies who attend!! It's important to me..." I say as the realization hits me. Tamaki has greeted me every morning, either by text, or in the halls, and I've done nothing but ignore him.

I turn around and bolt into the south building. I run up the stairs and down the corridor of the final floor, not caring that my lungs felt like collapsing. I swing open the door to the third music room. All six paires of eyes turn to face me. I fall to my knees in fatigue.

I can hear the despracy in my own voice, but I barely get the words out.

"I am so sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two strong arms pick up my limp, tired body. I look up to see Mori-sempai. A smile spreads across my face. Wherever Mori-sempai is, Honey-sempai is.

"Mori-sempai, where's Honey-sempai?" I ask, my voice scratchy from the long run. He actually smiles.

"Taking a nap, but he'll be very happy to know you want to see him when he wakes up." That's the longest sentence Mori-sempai has said to me. Ever.

"Thanks Mori-sempai. Can you get Tamaki-sempai and Kyoya-sempai for me?" I ask him as he sets me down on a couch.

"We're right here, Kitten." Tamaki informs as they both sit on either side of me.

"I want to know, how did the girls like the cherry blossom viewing?" I ask.

"It was wonderful. They loved it!!" Tamaki declares, being his overreactive self.

"Went off without a hitch." Kyoya agrees. I smile.

"Good. Tamaki, I'm so sorry for the way I've been ignoring you. I'm really sorry." I say as the tears brim in my eyes.

"Kitten, it's fine, you don't have to cry! We'll always be here with open arms- I thought you were hanging out with Masato today?" Tamaki questions. I look at the ground and start crying even worse.