ANNOUNCMENT PLEASE READ

What's up guys? It's been a while, hasn't it? So yeah I got my phone back a few days ago. (My grounding was long than anticipated) now I'm back and getting ready to throw some one shots at your faces.

Since I haven't touch the app, in god knows how long I'm a little dusty, so I do apologize. I appreciate all those who have stuck around while I've been gone.

At the moment, I don't know what kind of one shot is going up. For all who don't know I'm very into fnaf so I may post one of those, or maybe something else.

And this is the * announcement* part so please do read what is written below.

I talked about the little book preview, because I was writing my own. So about five to six more one shots will be sending out, and then the little teaser for my book 😉

I really love where the story is going and I'm going to be giving you a little information right now!

So the teaser will be put in THIS one shot book, it will not be its own story.

At the moment there is no official name, and the character names arnt completely verified, I'm a bit iffy on one of the main characters name.

The story takes place in a town called Wheldrake, a little town in the middle of Oregon. (It is made up)

So here's a little summary (aka like the back of the book where you read) okay yeah a summary idk how to explain it. (It's not official yet, there going to be some major edits, but for the time being here this)

No one ever thought such a boy could do such a thing. The sleepy town of Wheldrake dismantled, and covered in blood. The remaining residents, fearful that Connor Lynch still lurks around the corners with the large butcher knife. With the town in its current state Connor flees, with one of Wheldrakes honor students, Alana Reid to Colorado. A large cabin in the woods, is where they reside, and no one knows. Most think he's dead, and most think his captive Alana is dead as well. No one searches, because so many body's are mutilated that for some it's almost impossible to tell who they are. She's dead in her family's mind, but very much alive and in Connors hands. Stuck in the cabins dingy underground with no sunlight. How many days would she be there? How many more times would Connor come back with the blood of the innocent on his clothes?

Oof it sounds really bad but it's not I promise, and soon a little teaser will be comin' out so be aware. If you stuck around and read this thanks! By frens

~L