We're back

(Mari's point of view)
Me:"Bye Mom, Dad! See you in a few months!"
Mom and Dad:" Bye!"

Time skip

My class was getting of my families private jet, when the paparazzi started to crowd around us.  I swear some of my classmates almost fainted from them attacking. We had to run for the limo that was waiting for us. I had the limo go to each of my friends houses and drop them off. After everybody but Adrian, Nino, and Alya were home we went to my house/bakery. 

Me:"Aunty, Uncle we're back!"

Aunty:" MARRRIIIIIIII!"

 Aunty then attacked me with a hug, and we fell from the force of her hug. Nino, Alya, and Adrien laughing so hard they were practically rolling on the ground. 

Me:"Yeah, Yeah lets see how your parents say hello to you after you get home." 

After I said that it sobered them up and started to get pale thinking what their parents would say and do when they get home. 

Me:" Anyways I got you and Uncle presents when I was in China. Aunty you get a silk apron and new Chinese dress. Uncle you get a new traditional Chinese outfit some ingredients from China and a new apron as well. "

(Anyone else find him creepy? He looks like he's planing your demise

(Anyone else find him creepy? He looks like he's planing your demise.)

Sorry for it being so sort I'm starting to get writers black so if anyone has any ideas that they think I should do for the next few chapters comment. I'll try to get my miraculous obsessed friend to help me with some ideas.