29 || Reborn Flowers

Yoongi P.O.V

I smashed on the window as hard as I could, trying to reach Hoseok who was being dragged away from me.

The door shut, the whole room going back to its dull grey.

I fall onto the wet grass, the water stains my hoodie but I didn't care.

Why should i care when my best friend has been taken away from me once again.

My tears were rolling down my face, my body feels like it's been ripped apart and torn.

"Thats because I am ripping you apart"

Hoseok P.O.V

This strange guy was dragging me towards a new dimension, stars and galaxies were surrounding this one door, which looked like it was just a plain blue sky with some clouds.

That's just to get you to be relaxed.

I've seen this type of dimension before, it looks innocent but as soon as you even breathe one particle of air in that other dimension, everything engulfs in flames.

That's what happened to Yoongi.

As soon as he fell out of the house, I was still inside of it, flames surrounded me.

I only remember that because once you have been possessed for over 2 minutes, you remember the first parts of your first memories of actually being possessed.

I wanted to grab him and... save him.

But he held me back.

Made me evil and sick.

I could feel my self be pushed nearer and nearer the door, my whole body froze as he stood me over it.

"Look at the beautiful clouds Hoseok! Want to fly?"

"I'm not playing your games again." I reply, my feet nearly dangling over the edge.

"Tell me my name."

"How am I supposed to know your name?"

He pushed me.

I felt my whole body feel relaxed, as if the clouds were soft beds, carrying me towards a new land.