Chapter eight

Sorry that the picture isn't of Mark but I just wanted to have a picture of my other boys :) they're from the show the walking dead. Ok on with the chapter

"Yeah I am. We both are" you said pointing to (bf/n)

"That's really cool he did say something about him being friends with someone that was a fan" Mark said smiling.

"Anyways I also didn't get your name?" Mark asked politely.

"Oh my names (y/n) and this is (bf/n)" you said looking towards (bf/n).

"Well it's very nice to meet you both" he said while taking a bow. You guys just started laughing.

"Can you please sign this?" You asked giving him the small poster.

"Yes I can" he said pulling out his marker. He started signing his name while you were just standing there freaking out. He finished and handed you back the poster.

"Thanks Mark" you said smiling very genuine.

"You're very welcome" he said smiling back. You and Mark took a picture together and waved goodbye. You didn't want to leave. You felt like you could've said more like "you've helped me through the toughest times" or "your the most kindest and sweetest person ever" but you didn't. The moment ended too soon.

You and (bf/n) got a few autographs from some other youtubers you guys liked. After you guys were done exploring the place you thought it was time to go back to the hotel.

When you arrived you guys started getting ready for tonight. You took a quick shower and dried off.

When you were finished getting ready (bf/n) was waiting for you by the door. She was always ready before you. You grabbed the keys and the card for the hotel room. You guys walked down to your rental car and started to drive off.

You pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car. You called Ethan and told him that you guys arrived and are outside. He said he'll meet you out there.

You saw Ethan walk out of the restaurant and walk towards you guys. Both you and (bf/n) got out of the car and locked the doors.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming it's gonna be a lot of fun" Ethan said while hugging you both.

"No problem we're both really excited" (bf/n) said while letting go of Ethan.

"Alright then let's go" Ethan said leading you both to the entrance. You guys walked to the entrance and opened the door. You saw Mark hanging out with his friends. You didn't know he was gonna be here. Your heart was running a million miles an hour. He turned around and saw you.

Hey guys. Sorry if this chapter was a little short I was really tired today. Again when am I not? So I just kinda made up this piece of crap. I hope you like it anyways. I'll see you guys later. Squad fam out✌