I'm Here For You

Rey's POV:

I walked onto the main control deck of our ship to each the lone TIE fighter approach.
Where was Finn?
The landing bay entrance opened.
"Rey, go down and get Ben will you." Leia said.

Walking down the corridor I felt our brains connecting once again.
"Rey? Where is everyone! I've got some bad news, some really bad news."
"Where's Finn?"
"We were attacked on Jedda, he got shot and...
"What's happened!"
"He's dead Rey. Finn is dead."
"Oh......"
I drop to my knees, tears cascading down my face.
"Where are you Rey?"
"West corridor."
I heard the sound of footsteps echo down the hall. A minute later Ben appeared.
"Rey."
He whispered, pulling me into a strong embrace and resting his lips on my head.
"Was it you, did you kill him?"
I asked, pulling away and staring at him.
"No. It was another storm-trooper. He saw Finn and shot him in the back of the head."
"What did you do?"
I asked
"I killed the goddamn storm-trooped, that's what!"
I let Ben pull me close again. A tear fell onto my head.
"He forgave me, you know. For everything I'd done to him. He was an amazing person. I just wished I'd realised that sooner. I guess I was jealous that you were with him and not with me. That's why I called him traitor in the forest. In spite of everything he still forgave me. I don't deserve to have known someone like that."
Ben whispered into my hair.
That's when I realised Ben was crying too. Ben Solo was crying for someone he tried to kill.

Ben's/ Kylo's POV:

I started crying. I had caused Rey so much pain but it was worth it. To hold her in my arms and to feel her need me this much... I would've sacrificed anything, anyone for that feeling. Yet I felt guilty too. I had killed her best friend and Poe's lover. But I wasn't crying for them. I was crying in relief. My plan had worked. I had got what I wanted. Now I could keep her safe forever.
"Forgive and forget."
I could live with the blood on my hands but I couldn't live without Rey. Finns' death was a necessity. I had to lie and trick people but... I was here with everything I could ever want in my arms.
Rey is my everything. She always was and always will be. I love her.

A/n

IM SORRY I HAVE'NT UPDATED IN SO LONG!!!
I've had exams and revision, my birthday as a few days ago, and GOD it's good to sit in my room for a day and read and write. I'll try to update sooner but I can't promise anything!
Love ya'll and thanx for reading!
❤️❤️❤️TaraandJayen❤️❤️❤️