[CHAPTER ONE]

"she's beautiful, the most prettiest girl I have ever seen!" Lumiere said twirling around with one of the maid who frowned when he admired another girl.
"Come on Cecile, you know it's you and I, always and forever!"

"Yeah she's beautiful all right, but she's still a...a girl!" Cogsworth bellowed as Ms. Potts rolled her eyes.
"We have to get her out of here before master becomes more angry than he already is!"

"mm hmm, mm hmm or we make her be the one!" Lumiere suggested flashing his toothy grin as Cogsworth glared at the chirpy fellow

"No way, she's not strong enough!" Cogsworth said once more
"I'm sure she has seen his beast side, she should be scared of his beast mode, although he's our master and we are suppose to love him, I am scared of this beast side, somehow I think he deserve the curse!"

"Cogsworth!" They all yelled in unison as Cogsworth shrugged

"I'm not the one who pissed off the enchantress now, am I?" He said before soliloquizing to himself and walking out.

"Poor Eric!" Mrs Pott said as she placed the pot on a trolley and have her son place the cup of sugar on it.
"So Lumiere, where is the girl?"

"Oh Belle, she's in the dungeon!" He answered

"The dungeon?, but she's our guest!" Mrs Pott said as she caught a China cup that almost smashed on the ground due to her son's carelessness.

"Well Prince Eric see her as an invader, nothing much nothing less!"

"Well that is preposterous, Belle may be a stranger to us but she is still our guest, Eric shouldn't have placed the girl in the cold cell, I'm going to have a word with him!" Mrs Pott said as she stormed off, Lumiere didn't listen to her rant but when he heard her say she was going to talk to Prince Eric about the 'fugitive', he snapped and ran after Mrs Pott.

~💠~

"This is my castle Mrs Pott. I do whatever I want, so my rules still stays, let the girl rot in the prison for all I care!" Eric said not facing Mrs Pott and Lumiere as he looked outside the window in human form, it was almost 7 in the evening and his alter ego, the beast is already showing sign that soon he'll transform into something that isn't him.

His hands were now starting to get hairy and his fingers were growing long.

"But your highness what if, after all these years, the girl is the one to um, how do I put this, love you?" Lumiere said as Eric grabbed a bed side table and flinched it across his room with the other debris scattered all over

"Lumiere you will not speak of love or the curse with me, ever, I don't care how long this curse will last, if the enchantress wants me to be a beast for the rest of my goddamn life, then that's what I'll be, a beast, I don't want to love, I don't want to be loved, I love me this way!" Eric yelled now walking slowly towards Mrs Pott and Lumiere who were backing away slowly.

"Eric calm down!"

"No, I won't calm down if he keeps talking about that stupid emotion again!" Eric yelled as Lumiere Shaked

"I'm sorry your highness, I won't speak about love again!"

"Get Out!" Eric yelled as Lumiere scampered away frightened as Mrs Pott stood in front of Eric.

"At least make her feel comfortable!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"I don't care!" Eric stated as he walked back to his window and rest his half transformed beast hand on the window, looking out with his gold colored eyes.

"Eric -!"

"Let me be, please!" He said as Mrs Pott bowed politely before sighing and walking away.

He doesn't want to feel it, he doesn't want to feel love, the only person he's loved is himself, the most handsome man in the whole of Challonaire Land, but the stupid enchantress came and took his beauty away, took his feelings, rendered him hopeless, rendered him....a beast!

And now an invaders daughter is in his dungeon and here is Lumiere saying that she may be the one, if Lumiere brings up that matter once more, he won't hesitate to slap him hard on his face.

.
.
.
.
.

.[Important Author Note].

Hello Hello!

How do you guys like this chapter! And Eric??

I tried my best to write this book so I hope you like this chapter!

Comment and Vote...Thank You

~ReeyaKing~