[CHAPTER FOUR]

"I think I'm falling sick!" Belle said as she sneezed one more time while laying on her bed, Mrs Pott was taking care of her she placed a wet rag on her hot head.

"You have a fever, dear, don't worry you'll be alright!" Mrs Pott said as Belle nodded and coughed again.

"Where is Eric?" Belle asked sickly as Mrs Pott shrugged

"He should be in his quarters now, my dear, you need lots of rest, less talk!" Mrs Pott said as Belle nodded

"Why does he hate me?" Belle asked

"He doesn't hate you!"

"He dislikes me then!"

"He doesn't dislike you my dear, he's just Eric, he's proud and arrogant, I won't sugarcoat my prince, he's an ass!" Mrs Pott said as Belle giggled
"But he doesn't mean to be rude, he just isn't used to having visitors!"

"Why?"

"It's not my place to tell, I believe when the time's right, he'll tell you!" Mrs Pott said as Belle weakly nodded again.
"I shouldn't have let you go out in the snow!"

"No Mrs Pott, don't blame yourself!" Belle said smiling at the woman who nodded

"Okay Belle, now you stay tight, i need to go prepare lunch and dinner!" Mrs Pott said before walking out of Belle's room.

Immediately she walked out of Belle's room and wanted to walk to the kitchen, Eric grabbed her and pulled her towards a safe side so no one will hear their discussion.

"So how is she Mrs Pott!" He worriedly asked as Mrs Pott answered

"She's sick, very sick but she will be fine in a couple of days!" Mrs Pott said as Eric let out a relieved sigh.
"Why so curious, do you suddenly like her or ?"

"She's our guest right, so I don't see a problem in wanting to know of her health considering the fact that if she dies here, I won't hear the end of it from you guys!" He said folding his arms as Mrs Pott raised her brows and smiled at Eric

"Really, Eric, you dont want to go in and see how she's fairing or to see her beautiful face!" Mrs Pott teased as Eric looked away from the older lady
"Is the stoic face prince Eric blushing because of a girl?"

"I'm not blushing and i don't want to see her beautiful face as you put it, I just want to know how she's doing and then go back to my room!" He said blowing away a strand of his long hair away from his face as Mrs Pott chuckled

"Anyway Eric, I will be heading downstairs to prepare dinner, see you later! Oh also just so you know, no one will be coming to see her cause they're all scared she has the flu and I won't be seeing her until after dinner is made!"

"Why are you telling me all this?" Eric asked as Mrs Pott shrugged

"No reason!" She said before walking away, leaving Eric a confused mess.

He thought about going to see the girl, will she reject to see him, what if she does?

Well she can't she's in my castle anyway! Eric thought before packing his hair in a man ponytail and strutting towards her room door.

He paced up and down before finally deciding to go in.

"Hey before you say anything, i was forced to check up on...you!" He said as he saw the girl breathing shallowly.

She was fast asleep.

He walked towards her and sat on a stool that was beside her. He then placed his hand on her forehead, feeling her high temperature.

He looked at her gentle face and brought his palm that was on her forehead down to her cheek and turned her face left to right as if looking for something.

His large hand then picked her small tender hand and intertwined fingers with hers.

Why he's doing this, he doesn't know, it's his instincts guiding him and he's just doing what every human would do, follow their instincts.

He then brought her hand up to his lips and was about to plant a gentleman kiss on it when Lumiere barged in, Eric then sat there frozen as Lumiere smirked at him.

"Oh, um sorry your highness for disturbing your um mm, anyways Mrs Pott said to tell you that lunch will soon be ready, yeah, continue with whatever it is that you were about to do, Prince Eric!" Lumiere said before closing the door not so quiet as Belle stirred from her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. Locking eyes with Eric who wanted to disappear that minute.

He's going to kill Lumiere, he definitely will kill that French idiot for waking Belle up!

.
.
.
.
.

.[Important Author Note].

Bonjour, Bonsoir, hello..

How are you guys enjoying this story??

Who's your best character so far?

Comment, Vote and Follow Me!!

~ReeyaKing~