(5)

My body jerks and my arms pull up too my face as the light of the sun blinds my vision, 'Another day in that shitty school I suppose..' I think to myself as I sit up on the edge of my bed,  in doing so I do the biggest yawn I think I ever have.

Glancing to my side I reach for my phone and press the home button lightly at the thought of  what could be on there, what if my friends told someone, what if I'm gonna be hated forever, what if I have no friends and cant go to school. The thought of even the slightest thing of those  happening made me feel the worst feeling in my stomach I think I ever have, it almost gave a filter on my vision and made everything look cold, and it most definitely gave me goose bumps.

Trying to clear my mind of anything of the sort I climb out of my bed, the cold air hitting my stomach almost catapulted the air out of my stomach which made me grab hold of my dick for comfort, I grab my closest pair of boxers and climbed into them hastily. I sat on the end of my bed and sigh as if the heating was restored in my body.

Standing up I walk over to my wardrobe where I grab a pair of black skinny Jeans and a nice shirt, I slip my clothes on and tip toe towards the bathroom door.

After doing my teeth and taking a little under a life time to do my hair I grab my bag and step out the door saying bye to my dog and my mum. As the cold air hits my face Something else hits me, everything that happened last night. My eyes start to leak and I hold my arm with the other one, it reminds me that I can't go to school, Getting closer to the gates I panic and run for a nearby house close to the school.