(4)

Laying down on my bed I stroke my forehead to collect the sweat that had gathered there. I sigh in releif as i take my shirt of slowly eyeing down the goosebumbs across my chest. Grabbing my duvet I crawl into my bed and take my bottoms of until completely naked. I eventually turn over to get into a perfect spooning position, it sort of reminds me of how lonely i actually am/feel. 

Quivering silently I close my eyes and try to get to sleep but all I can think about is, relationships, all i can think about is the stupid cliché relationship moments where I obviously fall in love and get swept up into someone's arms and happy stuff happens and we live happily ever after. I guess that's probably the wost part about being gay, the anticipation of finding that perfect someone, it almost makes you desperate in a way, a way so Bitter Sweet it hurts in the best kind of way. A way so monotounous and endless it does make you crazy, it cant be just me going through this.

Acknowledging the conversation I just had with myself I drift asleep smiling that i had actually told my friends I was gay and at least it eased the pain for a while, i needed something, maybe even anything to get out of this hell.