Baby Avery, Chapter 9

You and jack walk into the doctors office together, holding hands. You guys check in, and the doctor calls you back to get your first ultrasound.

Doc: you're only about 6 weeks pregnant.
You couldn't really see the baby on the ultrasound, but you could see that it was there.

Y/n: could you possibly take a picture...?

Doc: sure.

J: awww, it's so little

Jack has the biggest smile on his face.
Y/n: *damn, why is he so cute*
You're starting to have feelings for jack, but you can't tell if he has feelings for you.

Doc: everything looks good! The baby looks nice and healthy. We'll see you guys back here in about 2 months.

You can jack leave the doctor office.

Y/n: wanna go to target, to look at some baby clothes..?

J: yea sure, that sounds fun!

As you guys are driving to target, you have a nice jam session.
Y/n: *dang, he's a really talented singer*
Y/n: when did you start singing jack...?

J: since I was little. I uploaded my first YouTube video when I was 9.

Y/n: awww cute!
You remember jack telling you about this, at Daniels party.

~FLASHBACK~
Y/n: so, when did you start singing?
J: i don't really know, basically my whole life. I posted my first beatboxing video when I was 9.
Y/n: omg I have to see this.
J: here, I'll show you...
Jack tried to show you the video, but you guys couldn't really hear it since it was so loud at the party.
J: come on let's go somewhere in private.
You guys head to a bedroom upstairs, Jack plays the video and this time you could hear it.
Y/n: awww, look at how cute you were!
J: hahah yea,
There's an awkward silence between you two, and there's intense eye contact. He leans in and kisses you.

~END OF FLASHBACK~