Little things

Fresh croissants, warm showers in rainy days,vampires,the smell of jasmine.
Mike,average size red hair,blue eyes, wears bleu by Chanel,likes rainy and dark weather,he doesn't have friends, he is a dangerous serial killer,but I didn't knew that until...
I had on my neck my favorite perfume of the moment,Chance by Chanel,there were thunders and the rain, I said to myself I love days like this so why I don't take a walk, I saw mike petting some cats on the street he was wearing a black outfit.
I come to say hi and introduce myself and told him that days like these mean everything to me.
He smiles looking at me
Mike:Rainy days make me feel like I am on the top of the moon and I am a king of the world
I bite my lip,he gives me a handshake, then a hug but a really weird, a very choking one
Mike:Are you ok
Me:don't worry
Mike ask me if I wanted to see his perfume collection and I said yes.
He takes me to a big old and abandoned house.
Mike:"The walls were white, the water is clear, but my feelings for you are not"
Me:what
I faint
Me:what happened
Mike:I just figured it out,if you stay here as hostage I will have you all for myself!
Me:what...
Mike: close your eyes
Me:Okey I trust you
He kisses me biting my lip really hard,then he puts the hills by the weekend,I think that song is turning me on,the he kissed my neck,he puts his thumb on my lips,he whispered in my ear:I want you all to myself,right here right now.Then he bites my ear.He pushes me to his bed,that by the way is really big.
He said to me on my ear:Get on your knees
I do that,then I hear his pants falling in to the floor,he grabs my hand and said:Can you feel it?My dick is hard.Thats how I am going to fuck you,open your mouth...
I sucked his dick for 35 minutes and he still wanted me to suck it more. Then he said:Roll over.
He penetrates me so fast and so hard.he smacked my ass.Then he kissed me and bite my ears.the he rolls me over and said:Now I am going to cum all over your face.
He does that.
I got in the shower,then he let me leave.