Chapter 1

Let me introduce my self my name is Lexi Louise i don't have a last name because i got put in an Orphanage when i was just 2 years old i hate it there i get beat up every day when i get back from school because of the tasks i do if there not finished by the time i go to school, i also get beat up at school my the popular girl called Sophie every since i started and i also can't wait till my 18 birthday because of moving away from this school and city and start a new life.

There it goes again the bell for my next lesson art i love drawing and i now am gonna be late again because i get beat up by Sophie and her popular friends in this school, has i got out the class room to go to my next lesson there she was right in front of me,

Sophie"said whats up fatty cat got your tough hear let me help you.

Lexi" nooo p pleases nooo d don't h hit m me p please."

with that she punished me right in the face then in to my stomach and it fucking hurts really bad Sophie was just laughing at me while's am on the floor in pain then she let her friends finish me of there were kicking me in the face and stomach and in my legs as well, then they were gone.

I waited for a good 10 mins till there was nobody there i sat up against the wall trying to get my self together i was trying to stand up i feel back down again because the pain ripped right through my right knee, i managed to stand up this time i grabbed on to the wall, i made my way to the locker,

To put my books in there after that i make my way to the nurses offices i made my way there slowly soon as i got to the door i knocked i feel straight to the floor in so much pain with my right knee i was in that much pain i did not see the door open.

nurse" said do you want me to help you."

Lexi" said y yeah p please."

with that the nurse helped me up and into her offices and i sat down on the bed where i sit on everyday until i leave this school and city and move away,

nurse" said you can not keep missing lesson because of one person and her friends you need to stand up for your self and if you don't then its gonna get worse you might even die."

Lexi" I I c can't d do t that because it will make things worse and i don't want to be a bullies too i hate them i can't wait till my birthday i get away from this city and this school and the Orphanage because they do this to me too."

i can't believe i just said to the nurse nobody new about it at all until now,

nurse" said well try and stay well away from them and i now they have been doing that to you at the Orphanage i didn't want to believe it at first i just did you to say it first you can stay with me till the end off school i will have a talk to the head teacher as long as you do your work ok ."

Lexi" that's fine by me as long as i don't get to see her and her friends."