1 - Safe? (✓)

Y/N P.O.V

After making it to the Safe Haven, the thought of being safe was unbelievable. It all seemed too good to be true. After all you had lost, all the friends you had lost, you were finally safe.

But, were you really? You wrote a name on the stone that night, the name best friend. You stared at it, tears forming in your eyes. The name Newt was deeply carved in to the stone that stood in front of you. Then, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N?" A familiar voice asked, their tone concerning.

"Hey, Tom." You smiled, swiveling around to face the boy you'd learned to love.

You looked in to his beautiful eyes, the ones that gave you butterflies in your stomach each time you met them. He wrapped his arms around you, both your eyes caught on Newt's name. Right below lied another name, Teresa. You had always been jealous of her, mainly because she felt like competition.

Newt was a friend to both Thomas and I, You thought sadly.

A tear rolled down your face, causing Thomas wipe it away with his thumb. How had you gotten so lucky to call this boy yours? You stared at his name one more time, then walked away. Thomas and you held hands as you walked away.

It was getting late, so you both were getting ready to call it a night. Both of you laid down on a hammock together, and you snuggled up to him, leaving not an inch of space between the two of you. He smiled at you as you laid there next to him. Gosh, how lucky you were to have him. He kissed your forehead, your eyes growing heavy as you fell in to a deep sleep. The last thing you saw was his beautiful eyes, his beautiful honey brown eyes.