chapter 1

Marcel's pov

" you cant just leave the pack! " max yelled at me. " watch me." i yelled back. i turned into my wolf form and ran through the forest, I'm now a lone wolf. i don't have a pack anymore o I'm left venerable to night dwellers. aka vampires.

i knew leaving at night was a bad idea but i couldn't stay another day in that hell hole. i cant deal with another second of a pact that doesn't trust you and blames everything on you and abuses you every day in ever chance they get.

i kept running into the woods, farther and farther, as long as i never see that pact again I'm good.

i ran for hours not knowing where to go, i stopped to rest for a while at a old oak tree. the tree had a nice curve to i so it was perfect to lean on. so i did just that. i looked at the night sky that was slowly peeking around the leaves as the trees swayed from side to side. everything was calm and everything was peaceful.

i closed my eyes for a bit, they slowly opened again and then finally they stayed closed.

-----

" who is he? " a unknown voice said. my eyes slowly opened as the talking stopped. the first thing i saw was the celling, plain with no real design. i sat up a bit and looked at the two guys in front of me. one had blue eyes, brown hair and looked to be about 25 years old.

the other guy was smaller, light blue with a slight hint of brown, he also had brown hair. thy walked over to me and i moved over not really trusting them. " its ok, we aren't going to hurt you, we just want to ask you a few questions." the taller one asked.

" like? " i questioned and they sat down on the bed that i was currently sitting on. " where is your pack? " the smaller one asked me. i put my head down. " i don't have a pack." " so your a lone wolf." the taller one asked. " yes, i am." " where are you planning to go." the small one asked me. i shrugged my shoulders and they looked at each other.

" what's your name? we know that your a wolf, so how would you like a spot here?" the taller one asked me. " marcel, and it depends." they nodded their heads and stood up. " my name is Jon and this is mini." the taller one said. he pointed to the smaller male, mini. i nod my head and they start to show me around the house.

" your going to love it here, everyone is nice and we take care of each other. " Jon said, we continued walking and we got to the living room. " hey guys this is marcel, he might be joining our pack. if he likes it here." mini said to the other men sitting on the couch.

" cool, so how do you like it so far?" a guy with a lopsided mohawk asked. " i don't know, i didn't get the chance to meet you guys yet." " oh sorry 'bout that. I'm brock, that's Bryce and as you should know that's Jon and mini. " brock said to me. i nodded my head and looked around.

" for me to say yes to staying i have to ask one question." it was quiet for a second as the guys waited for me to finish. " do you guys have mates?"