chapter6

i sat up in my room and listened to my music, i liked all types and i knew how to sing almost all of them. i was currently listening to a song that a friend wanted my to hear. its called alt-j breezeblocks.

i rocked my head to the beat and listened to the lyrics, the story is kina sad but its a good song. i noticed the scent in my room again and i opened my eyes and cartoonz was sitting by my bed, i took an ear bud out and he moved closer to me on the bed.

" can i help you with something?" i asked. " yeah, your friends agreed to let us stay here for a while. since they want Lui to stay. " cartoonz said and i was confused why did they have to stay.

" why are you guys staying cant you guys go home?" i asked and i think it came off harsh when it didn't mean to. cartoonz chuckled also and got a bit closer, i sat up from my spot.

" we cant lee him here. he is part of our clan but he is a hybrid and we have to make sure that he is safe." my eyes widened, Lui was a hybrid? i didn't even know hybrids were still around. they are said to be the most dangerous being out there.

there was only three types of beings in the world that are allowed to be around. humans, vampires and werewolves. all hybrids got taken and killed or killed on sight. " so what? are you staying in here?" i asked and he nodded his head.

i moved over onto the other side of the bed and let him have that side. " so how long are you guys staying here? " he seemed to think about it and he said about a few weeks. he laid down on the bed and sighed.

i ignored him and went back to my music.