chapter 9

i woke up in the same spot, me in cartoonz's arms. i moved around a bit and he woke up as well. " oh sorry i didn't mean to wake you." i said in a apologetic voice. " its fine." he said in his morning voice. it was a bit deeper and i felt my face heat up a bit.

he looked down at me and smiled. " what? " he said with a goofy smile. " nothing, can you let go please." i asked and he removed his arms from around me. i got up and went over to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and went back out to cartoonz.

i sighed knowing i have to go back to my old pack, to get my clothes. cartoonz noticed and walked over to me. " what's wrong?" he asked with so much concern in his voice. I have gotten go to my old pack and get my clothes."

" what was wrong with your old pack?" cartoonz asked and i looked down. " they didn't really care for me and blamed everything on me and didn't trust me." i was honest. cartoonz gave me a sad look and i moved away from him.

" its ok, maybe i can get around them and go when their hunting and i can get in and get out." i said calmly, he nodded his head and grabbed his shoes as i did the same. i walked down stairs, and saw some of my new pack members watching t.v.

" hey I'm going out, i will be back." i said and i got a bunch of oks, i walked outside and tried to find a slight scent of the pact's house. i got the scent and i started to run in that direction.

---

i found the house and i was nervous. since I'm not in their pack anymore they could kill me for invading their territory, it didn't seem like anyone was home so i will just go through the window that i left unlocked.

i went around the house and found my window i climbed in and grabbed all that i needed and what all i could hold. i felt like there was someone watching me and at the same time i heard the front door open and a bunch of sounds coming towards me.