chapter 13 (smut)

Luke smiled and i was pulled into another kiss, i opened my mouth and he explored again. his tongue went to the back of my throat and i moaned. i turned my head to deepen the kiss and he did the same.

we pulled away for a second to remove our shirts and we went back to kissing. Luke rubbed against me as his clothed member was rubbing on mine. i moaned again and he smiled. he went to my neck again and started to nip at the hickey that he made earlier.

i moaned again and i felt him remove my pants, Luke moved from my neck, he removed his pants as well and went down to my boxers. i gasped as he removed them and the cold air hit my exposed skin.

warmth covered my member and i moaned louder. thank god these walls are sound proof. Luke started to suck me off faster. my member twitched as he went faster and he hummed, the vibrations sent pleasure through me as i was starting to get closer to my climax.

Luke hummed again and it set me off, i let go of everything and he hummed as he swallowed all of it. he smiled and came back up to me and kissed me. we kissed deeply as the salty extract was slightly mixed in.

Luke's tongue was down my throat and i loved it. everything was way more sensitive since my wolf wanted to come out more and more. i decided to let it out. i wrapped my arms around his neck again and Luke pulled away.

he looked down at me and smiled, my eyes flashed a light yellow as his smile widened and he kissed me again. i felt him remove his pants and his boxers, my heart rate was racing and i wanted more. Luke lifted up my legs and placed them on his hips, his tongue went to the back of my throat again and i moaned again.

pleaser and pain shot through my body as he entered, i pulled away from the kiss and he went deeper. i moaned louder and he stopped moving when he was all the way in, it hurt a lot but it was also pleasurable at the same time.

" you c-an move now." i said as pleasure spiked through me again. Luke pulled out and slammed back in and i wanted to scream it was so good.

he went faster and i was moaning like a whore but i don't care because nothing could compare to this "ngh! f ~ faster! " i screamed as he hit my prostate dead on. he moved his hips to hit that area every time and i was a moaning mess.

he went faster and everything was going into a complete bliss. the pain was nonexistent and was replaced by full on pleasure. Luke rammed into my prostate at a unhuman strength, he kissed me and my moans were muffled.

i felt my climax coming again and Luke's thrusts got sloppier. i moaned into the kiss as i released, Luke put in a few more thrusts until he released inside me. he pulled away from the kiss and i tried to catch my breath. Luke pulled out and laid down next to me.

a blanket was thrown around us and i was pulled into a warm chest and we snuggled.

(569) words