8. what we do

harry

"Avery is a good name, it's a strong name, male or female," Louis complains as I flip through baby room catalogs.
"I agree, I'm just saying let's wait until the baby is born before we name them," I remind.
"But why? Wouldn't it be a lot more fun to have at least an idea of what we want to name our baby?"
"When I looked at William the first time, I knew his name was William, I knew it the moment I realized he was a boy. But, I'd like to be surprised with this baby, because having a plan for everything didn't work out last time, I planned to have a healthy baby boy, with no complications. And then I woke up, saw my very underdeveloped, premature son hooked up to more tubes and wires than I can count on one hand. And I surely didn't plan on kissing the ground when the only thing that ended up being an issue was his hearing. I know anything I've planned, has never ended up the way it was supposed, so this time around I'd like to take things as they come," I explain.
"That a way of putting it, if that's really what you want I'm glad to abide by it," Louis replies.
"Thank you," I chirp. "I'm going to go get a snack."
"It's 2am," he chimes back.
"I'm hungry, I really want a snack" I pout.
"Hurry back, because I'm ready to eat mine," he whispers. And typically if I wasn't starving to death I wouldn't have gotten out of bed but I couldn't help myself.
I rummage through cabinets and the fridge until I decide I want an odd combination of ice cream and pickles.
"Daddy," William calls, walking towards me in his pajamas. I sit him on the island of the kitchen.
"What is it baby?" I say to him, putting in his hearing aid for him to hear me.
"I can't sleep," he tells me.
"Aw, me either, why not?"
"I'm hungry."
"Me too," I tell him. "Do you want ice cream?"
"Yes!" He says, excited.
I make the two of us a bowl and add pickles to mine.
"Daddy, why are you putting pickles in your ice cream, they're for sandwiches!" He giggles.
"Well, you know how daddy is having a baby?"
"Yeah! My new brother or sister," he smiles.
"Yeah! Well while they're growing in my tummy they get hungry for strange things, like when you were growing in my tummy all I wanted was strawberries even though I didn't really like them until I had you," I explain.
"Geez, no one told me we were having ice cream as a late night snack," Louis interrupts, grabbing a bowl and a spoon.
"Yes, daddy likes his with pickles!" William giggles.
"I know, how strange!" Louis says back to him.
"Am I having a baby brother or a baby sister?" William asks us.
"Well, we have to wait a while, in a few more months we'll all get to meet them, and then we'll know!" Louis explains. "Now let's get you to bed!"
-
After putting William to bed, Louis and I head back into my room where he pushes me on the bed, stripping me of my underwear and pajama pants. He kisses me passionately, gently sliding his tongue in my mouth. He tastes like heaven and I feel bad because I know my breath smells like pickles but I just go with it, letting him completely dominate my body.
"Love, do you want to get on all fours?" He whispers in the nape of my neck, then before I know it I'm on my hands and knees. He applies this cooling gel down my back that heats up when you blow on it and it sends me into a world of lust.
Slowly, he starts fingering me and then I feel his tongue at my entrance. The way his tongue explores my body is the most pleasing thing I've ever felt in my entire life. As he continues eating me out, I bite into a pillow to try to minimize the noise I'm making.
"F-fuck me, please, Daddy," I moan as his tongue rims me.
"Anything for you, Love," he smirks, flipping me over on my back and lifting my thighs towards him while my legs rest on his shoulders.
He slowly slides his cock inside me, pushing inwards at an alarmingly, teasing rate. I practically beg for him to go faster but then he smiles and takes his full length out, only leaving in his head.
"Please, please, god, please," I beg over and over again.
"Hmm, you're a hot mess, you know that? The hottest mess I've ever seen, look at you, begging for it," he whispers against my mouth, sliding him self all the way back in but not thrusting.
I shutter my hips, look him in the eyes and smile. Raising myself up, on top of him. Louis props himself on the beam of the bed-frame and I start riding him. I dig my fingernails into his back, pulling on his hair until I feel myself getting closer. By the time I finish, Louis is getting started. I lay him on the bed and lick my warm come of his chest before taking his length into my mouth.
"Goddamn, Styles," he moans, pulling at the curls of my hair.
I blow him until he comes in my mouth and on my chest. He leaves to get a towel and brings back a bottle of water for us to share.
"I love your hormones," he giggles. "Can't wait to do this again tomorrow."

I know he says he loves my hormones and that it's all fun and games when we have sex every night but imagine his attitude when I cry over dropping my fruit snacks everywhere.
At least he still loves me, and I still love him.

No matter what.