Chapter One

Angie:

A few days after that night, I gained followers. Not just one, not just two, not just three, but four. Fourteen thousand people followed me, and it's actually never stopped growing. This seemed so surreal... But Justin was one of those who'd followed me, because I had found out that, the time I posted that Twitlonger, Justin was online. And he was checking his twitter mentions...then he found me.

I don't know how people found out, too, that time, but I realized that he had actually retweeted it, favorited it, and replied to that tweet, and followed me.

Everything didn't seem right. At all.

You know what he'd tweeted me? "@AngieMabelEsme I really do appreciate everything that you've done for me, what you wrote for me, and I love you. Mutual love with all fans. Thanks"

 How the hell couldn't I have died? And my Twitlonger? Over a million retweeted and favorited it. This was intangible... I touch things.

And I got Justin's number.

That was definitely the part that I had died. It felt really surreal. He gave me his number through DM, and made sure one of us had deleted it, in case any one tried to hack into my account.

And that was the happiest day of my life.

I logged out of twitter that night, and stared at the black screen right before me. The screen of my phone. I didn't even dare to touch it because I might do something stupid, namely; texting him something to start a conversation with.

One more day to my birthday, I thought to myself as I closed my eyes. I'm turning seventeen in no time. I don't know how to feel about it.

Letting out a sigh, I checked the wall clock. Perfect, seven in the evening. Maybe I could go and buy the Believe album as a birthday present for myself? Yeah. I grabbed my cardigan and pulled it on, then after, pulling my red Converse on.

I'm all alone now, anyway. Just me. My mom is away in Los Angeles and I'm back here in Canada. How cool. I walked down the stairs and grabbed my wallet off the kitchen counter as I walked past it.

Leaving my house, I locked the door securely before  walking down the streets, to the Walmart. 

On my way there, I tugged onto my cardigan because it was getting pretty chilly. Despite it being pretty warm in the morning to afternoon, when it reaches evening, it's cold. As hell.

The Walmart was just five minutes away, so I wasn't exactly very far from it―two minutes, I suppose?

I started picking up on my pace and jogged my way in to the building I honestly loved. I went to the CD department...yeah. My eyes darted around the place before finally landing on the shelf full of the Believe albums, both deluxe and non.

I stepped forward to take a non deluxe edition, because I couldn't afford the deluxe one, but someone stuck a deluxe edition album before me. "Ma'am, I think you should take this instead."

"I'm sorry, but I can't affo―" I froze when I turned and saw who it was.

Oh.

My.

God.

Justin Bieber.

He was.

Standing.

Right next to me.

He let out a chuckle and I couldn't help blushing. But I didn't look down, though. That just made me look smaller than I already am. I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Uh...hi, Justin."

"Hey, Esme. Anyway," he started with a smile playing cutely on his face, "I was kinda thinking you took this instead. I'll pay for it, so don't worry."

I shook my head vigorously, "Oh, no. Oh, no. No! It's okay, I'll just take this." I held up the album I had wanted to buy, but he just took it back and placed it back on the shelf.

"Forget it, I've already bought this. For you," he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to wherever we were going. He passed me the album while we were walking, and I just couldn't help questioning how he knew I was here.

I tugged on his hand lightly, causing him to look at me questioningly, so I took the chance to ask him. No, I was still nervous! He was holding on to my hand, for goodness' sake! How could I not freak?! "Um... Thank you so much for the album."

He shot me that cute, charming smile of his, "You're welcome."

"Oh, and... How did you... How did you know I was here?"

"Oh, I uh... I came back to Canada to visit my family and stuff, then I uh...stalked your Twitter a little? And then you tweeted that you were gonna come here, so I came with you..."

"Alone?!"

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "Uh...yeah."

"Do you know how dangerous that is?!" I exploded accidentally, causing a few old grannies to turn to us. "Sorry, sorry... I just... It's not safe, okay."

He grinned at me again, "Actually, I lied. My security guards are all downstairs. And, I need you to do me a favor, and open up the album."

I stared at him, confused. Did he just ask me to do that? He just bought me this gift, and he wants me to open it already? I thought it was rude to do that? "Bu―"

"Just do it. Please? For me?" He pulled his bottom lip out and it curled down, which made him seem so cute.

I fought against my own conscionce and decided to open it. I tore the wrapper out gently, and threw it away at the nearest bin, before opening it. I pulled out everything in the middle pocket, and there was this long golden ticket placed on top of the poster and merchandise flyer.

"Wait..."

Golden ticket?

My breathing hitched. The golden ticket. This was the golden ticket. "Oh my God..."

"Yeah, you won the golden ticket, babe," Justin explained, the smile on his face growing every second. Can I cry? He pulled me into a hug and all I could do was hug him back.

"Can I love you?" I swear, I was uber close to tears right now. If he didn't hug me, I guess I would cry, but he's hugging me, so I can't cry, or else I'd dirty his clothes with my tears.

"Of course you can," he let out a laugh and ran his fingers through my hair, trying to calm me down.

I pulled away from the hug and forced a smile at him, "Thank you."

"Can we stop this thanks, and just return home? Oh, right. I haven't mentioned; you're leaving tomorrow morning, you know that, don't you?"

"But. What you said about this. I thought, you said―what?"

"Well, the rules have changed, and this is specially for you,"  he smiled at me flirtatiously, and I couldn't help blushing again.

"Mabel!" He started yelling out of the blue, causing me to stare at him in confusion. "Mabel!"

What?

I continued staring at him, confused, then his face transformed and turned into my mom's...face. Wait, what?! My mom's?! What the hell?!

I felt myself shaking vigorously, and forced my eyes open, "Yes, I'm awake now! What?!" 

And so, obviously, that was a dream, I thought. I knew nothing like that would happen to me.