How new moon should have ended

So if you have read any of my other vampire " stories " you probably think that this is another joke but it's not this is a real vampire story and the stars of this story is Edward cullan and you. ( not a twlight fan well then just imagine some one you know as the co star). So hope you enjoy your 15 seconds of fame.

Setting: Edward has left you and now you are all depressed and all and happen to be standing on the edge of a cliff.

Your pov

Omg I can't believe Edward left me. I thought he loved me. I am going to throw my self of the cliff. As I was falling I relized something. Holy shit I just jumped from a hundred feet up it will be like hitting concrete and I am going to die. Shit.

Edwards pov

I left ( insert your name ) to protect her/him. I think I will call to see bow she/he is doing. Omgshe/he jump off a cliff at a hundred feet and died. Iam goi g to Italy and forcing the Evil vampires who live there to kill me.

Narators pov

So the love birds take their last flight and the world is better off with one less vampire and one less twilight fan.

I hope you have enjoyed this production of how new moon shouldhave ended.

Coming soon to a web browser near you How Twilight Should Have Began.