Chapter three

I was getting ready for the party. I texted the girls earlier today to tell them about the party. Eva and Noora said that the'll go. I put my hair in a messy bun and did my regular makeup. I wore a grey dress and black boots.

I started walking to do party. It was not that far. I walked inside of the house and I could hear The Weekend playing.
"Hey" I heard Daniel's voice and he gave me a kiss on the forhead. I knew Daniel almost 3 years. He was always kind and daring. The yakuza crew was mostly like that, but when I heard in school about Nissen it was there were a gang and everybody was afraid of them.
"What, you looked suprise?" I said to him.
"Didn't know if you're coming" he chuckled.
"Why, two parties in a row. Nah, I'm a rebel" I joked
"My rebel" he added.
"I invited my friends" I said
"Blonde and a redhead?" he asked and I nodded.
"They're here. Go have fun" he said pushing me lightly and I gave him a smile.

"You're here!" I said to the girls.
The girls hugged me.
"I'm kind of feeling the party" Noora said and we gave her a look.
"Are you Noora?" Eva added.
"Guys, I can party when I want to and this is the night" Noora said and we cheered.
We went to the drinks and we grabbed a bottle of beer. I see Noora eyes widened and she started to caugh.
"Why are William Magnusson and Chris Schistad here?" Noora said and I turned around.
"Oh, you must be kidding me" I said as I watched the two boys whispered.
"Penetrators who?" Eva said "Let's go have fun." she pulled our arms in to the crowd and we started to dance. I never saw Noora so relaxed and chill. We danced and I said to the girls.

I started walking threw the crowd and somebody grabbed my wrist.
I turned around to see Chris.
"You were right. This party is lit" he said.
"I'm always right" I said trying to esceape my hand but he just pulled me back and tightend my hand.
"What do you want?" I said to him.
"You" he licked his lips and I raised my eyebrow.
"Your drunk" I told him.
"Maybe, but drunk people are always honest" he did his fuckboy smirk.
"And they do stupid things" I added.
I tried to escape my hand again but I failed.
"Your not going away like last time" he said.
"Just let me go" I raised my voice at him.
"Let her go dude" William came.
"Okey" he let me go.

My hand was hurting. I still looked for Daniel.
"Bella" I heard Daniel's voice.
I quickly saw where he was and I came to him.
"Where those the Penetrators?" he asked.
"Yup. I told Chris that your parties are lit and they wanted to check" I said
"I don't know should I be mad or thankful" he said and I chuckled.
He put his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. We were looking at the crowd. I could spot at the corner of my eye Chris and William. I placed my eyes on them and William was saying something. Chris was staring at me. He winked at me with his fuckboy smile. I rolled my eyes and tried to look away. Most of the people were having fun, actually all of them.

I turned around and hugged Daniel. We started to go to our friends. We were mostly chatting and drinking.

"What the hell are Penetrators doing here?" Matt said.
"There are only two" Daniel said.
"Were. Look at the door" Matt said and we turned around. All the Penetrators were here.
"Hell" I whispered.