Chapter Seven

"Bell, wake up, are you ok?" a familiar voice said shaking my body. I slowly opened my eyes to see Daniel. It was still night and dark.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I said to him trying to remember last night.
"How the hell you ended up on the floor?" he asked confuesed.
"I don't remember" I said to him rubbing my eyes still trying to remember.
"How did you get inside?" I asked him as I knew I always locked the door.

"You weren't opening the door so I went threw the window" he said "let's get you to bed" he picked me up and we went to my room. I got myself in the bed. He kissed my forhead and waited me to fall asleep.

I didn't fall asleep, I just pretended to fall asleep so he could leave. He soo left and I opened my eyes. I was staring at my white celieng and thinking. There was a lot going on my mind right now.

I was thinking that if I went to school with Daniel everything would be different and better. But now, it was too late. I couldn't just leave Nissen like that. I still had friends there.

Monday

I didn't fall asleep that night. I wasn't feeling tired either even if my sleep schedule was getting shorter and shorter.

My classes had finished and Daniel was waiting for me in the school yard with his car.

I was walking the staircase
"Bella!" I heard a voice yelling my name. It was one and only Chris Schistad. Now, I was more walking faster to get out of here.

"Bella, stop!" he said and I heard his footsteps getting faster. Now, my heart was pounding. He was still yelling my name and I didn't want to even look at him.

"Bella, I'm sorry!" he was still yelling and people started to look at us.
Now I got out of the school but he grabbed me by my hand.

"Bella" he said catching his breath and grabing my hands. "I'm sor-" a voice interupted him behinde him.
"Take your hands off my girl Schistad" now, Daniel was standing behinde him.

Chris turned around to see Daniel and took a few steps back.
"Okay, I'm gonna leave before my face turns black again" he pointed at his face and went back to school.

"What was that about?" he asked me.
"He's annoying. He still can't believe that you, the Yakuza are my friends" I told him.
"God knows what could have happened if I didn't come" he said reminding me of that night. I told Chris that I had a boyfriend, but no, he still wanted to hook up. Oh yeah and he has a girlfriend.

We started to get to his car and went to a cafe to get some coffe.

"So, did you remembered why were you sleeping on the floor" he asked takeing a sip from his coffee.
"No" I said. I knew that I was with Noora.
"Okay, weird" he said "that Chris guy is annoying tho" he said.

"Yeah, litterly the biggest fuckboy"

"And how would you know that?" he asked me.
"Trust me. He litterly has fucked every girl in the school or at least tried to" I said to him and he gave me a look.

"Did he try it with you?" he asked me and I pressed my lips together.
"How far did it go?" he spoke putting his hand on his face.
"It went far that I said no, walked away from him and went home frome the party"

"Was that yesterday?" he asked now looking at my eyes and I nodded.
"Mother fucker" he whispered to himself.
"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Cause nothing happened" I said to him. Yes, I twisted my story a little but I didn't want to tell him what really happened.

My phone was buzzing and it was Noora.
"Give me a sec" I said to him as he wanted to say something.

Me: Hello?
Noora: Where are you?
Me: I'm with Daniel, what happened.
Noora: Jonas found out that Eva hooked up with Chris and now they're gonna break up.
Me: So she was the one in the rumors?
Noora: Yeah, and can you come right now?
Me: I'm on my way