Kermit Sings (Album)

um dont take any of this literally

this was done in the span of 30 seconds

effort? what is that ??

Story of the day:
I was talking to my friends, one of whom is an exchange student from China, and as we walk towards the door my PE teacher tells her, "Happy New Year!"

(February 16th was Chinese New Year)

And she thanks him and asks him how he knew. Apparently, the exchange student from Vietnam told him earlier. The other friend turns to me and says she has a story about him.

She was sitting on the bus across from him. She's minding her business but he taps and asks her a question.

"Do you like Asian boys?"

After she answered that she didn't dislike them while becoming very uncomfortable, he says something along the lines of, "Do you want an Asian boyfriend?"

This shocked her because why wouldn't you be shocked when someone asks if you have a racial preference when it comes to dating then nonchalantly asks if ya wanna get together.

I shared this with my close friend and she said that it seemed like something he'd do. She said he rolls up small paper balls and throws them at her. 

This friend didn't connect the dots, but I sure as hell made some assumptions that I found quite amusing.

 when you want to get some American lovin', pelt then with paper and establish whether they have a racial preference, don't try to have a conversation.

tAkE nOTeS LaDs

(I know there's a strong cultural difference, but I'd imagine that after being here for six months and learning the language along with it beforehand, the whole dating culture would have been a teensy bit established. But then again, it was harmless so who really cares? I just found it really amusing.)

-----------

i wrote a new song that actually makes sense thanks to my online creative writing class reminding me about poetic elements and me not be hopped up on emotions

its one of my best so far

i wrote a tab for it so I'll put a link in the comments if ya wanna check it out ?