Flying Model Rockets (TFB)

heyo

it's summer, ive got my hat on backwards and it's time to party

all of this below was written over a week ago, but just roll with it :)))

I finished exams, and finished the trimester with all A's except one class which hasn't happened since 8th grade, and went to a TFB concert. Life is stable, which I can appreciate.

I sang along to eVERY song.

Also, they dropped a curtain for the grandma eps and going grey. The going grey one has full frontal nudity, F U L L. That was interesting.

It was the first time I've loosened up in a long time. The concert was just so fun and was probably the best one ive been to my entire life.

Didn't even have to bring a parent so I just got to hang out with my friend listening to my favorite band, a birthday present well worth the wait

I'm glad I wasn't in the pit though, I would have been swallowed up by everyone and wouldn't have been able to see, and possibly injured

A person passed Brian, lead singer, a business card and he actually kept it. Then someone threw a bag on stage Brian thought it was weed, but it was just 30 more business cards.

Someone also threw their keys on stage and Brian said they looked like shitty keys.

He changed into a pink floral shirt and said it was a shirt he got for his birthday so it was pretty special. I thought that was funny.

Then later he said they had to be in Canada soon but wanted to stay so, to quote him exactly, "Fuck Canada,"

then he said if he drank two beers by the end of the last two songs he'd play a few more, but someone had to buy it for him. And they did.

Some dude flung a shoe and two people had vapes. SO MANY PEOPLE CROWD SURFED

okay im done

bye bye