ஐFang 5: ஐ Congrats

ஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐ

Hana's POV

Rin showed up at our door. "Hey Rin, thanks for helping me." I smile. "No problem." She shined.

I looked at her again. "Hey, you made it to Chūnin already?" I note. She nodded with a smile. "Yeah, skipped Genin and graduated into Chūnin!"

I pat her back and we started into my work room to start.

"Lets get to work!" I fist pump a bit.

Time Skip

Rin helped me by being my little assistant. Getting the right bottles I need and stuff while I check over the injured dogs. Mom walked in and tackled Rin in congratulations before making her way to pack up for her 2 day mission.

Kiba's POV

I came home kinda late and walked in to find Rin passed out on our couch.

Hana walked in. "Why's Rin passed out on our couch, and why isn't mom chewing me out at the moment?" I asked her while pointing to Rin.

Sis popped a few pieces of popcorn into her mouth before answering. "She was being my assistant for the day. It was a busy day and she fell asleep the moment I said we were done. Mom's out on a 2 day mission."

I nodded and looked at Rin again as Akamaru laid down on top of her stomach. "Hey, why's she wearing a Chūnin's vest?" I arch an eyebrow as I ask my question.

"Instead of graduation into Genin, she graduated into Chūnin." She explained while flipping through our movie selections. "Can you bring her into your room, the guest room is full of junk and she'll catch a cold if she stays passed out on the couch."

"Why not your room?" I groan as I pick up my sleeping friend, bridal style. "Just because." Hana gave me a grin before flicking her hand in a 'get going' manner.

I sigh again and darted up the stairs, Akamaru trailing behind me. As we walked down the hall, Rin snuggled up to my chest a bit.

"Arf arf arf!~" (You're blushing again~) Akamaru barked, causing my blush to want to deepen. "S-shut up." I grumble as I set her down on my bed, pulling the covers over her small body.

Akamaru hops onto the bed and curls up at the foot of the bed. I laugh a bit at this. "Alrighty boy, you keep watch over her. I'm gonna take a shower." I ruffle his fur before making my way into the bathroom.

Time Skip
(Brought to you by Ramen Angels)

I stepped out of the bath room and back into my room. Rin stirred in her sleep a bit before waking up. She sat up, rubbed the sleep from her eyes cutely, and looked at me.

He face went a little red before she threw my pillow at me. "Kiba! Put a shirt on!" She shouted at me.

I chuckle a bit at her innocents as I dodged a second pillow. "Aw come on, this is my room and its more conferrable to sleep like this." She looked around a bit before jumping off the bed and landing flat on her back, on the ground.

I laugh wholeheartedly and help her stand up. "Congrats on making it to Chūnin before me, by the way." I pat her head like she was a little girl, since she's so short.

She playfully glared at me. "I'm only 4'5ft Kiba! I'm not that much shorter then you." She pouted. "Yeah sure, your about 4 inches shorter than me, as in about head shorter than me." I teases.

Rin's POV

Kiba and I laughed a bit before it was time for bed. He pulled out a futon on the ground and slipped into it. "You take my bed. I can't have a girl sleeping on my floor." He winks, I laugh softly before cuddling into his bed covers.

After about half an hour I realized something... 'I can't sleep.' I groan as the thunder crackled outside.

I looked over and saw that Kiba was fast asleep, Akamaru was also fast asleep at the foot of his bed.

I bit my lip and swallowed a lump in my throat before crawling under the futon covers and snuggling up to his firm back. 'So warm...' I thought before falling into a deep sleep.

ஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐ