Osomatsu

As walking to work,Osomatsu  you bumped into someone. You were about to fall before a hand reached and caught you.

"Woah, careful there.  Are you okay?"

'His cute' was what went through your mind as you looked at this stranger wearing a red hoodie

"I'm okay...sorry"

"No, no. I bumped into you first"

You looked at your watch, 8:28.
"Crap! I'm gonna be late!"

You dashed on ahead. Not knowing you left your purse.

-At work-

It was lunch time. You were searching for your purse every where.

"Where is it?"

"Miss (y/n). There is a visitor for you"

You turn to the door of your office. "Who might that be?"

"A man in a red hoodie. Saying he has something you might need"

"Tell him I'll be there"

The secretary nodded and went away.  You remember you bumped into a man wearing a red hoodie when you were on your way to work.  You quickly but carefully went to see him

-at the front desk-

You see him sitting in one of the sofas. You coughed to get his attention

"Ah!" he exclaimed as he jumped up.  "You're (y/n)? I'm Osomatsu You dropped your purse."

You grabbed your purse. "Thank you very much.  I was looking for it everywhere"

He nodded. "Got it, and uh...." he blushed "maybe...we could...hang put someday?"

You smiled, "Sure. It'll be as yout thanks"

"Great! I'll come here tomorrow. Same time!"

"Sure. I'll be free"

Little did you know, this will not be the only time you hang out with him.

-14feb-

A knocked sounded on you door. You opem it to see a box of chocolates and a red teddy bear. On the chocolates was a note.

'For this special and beautiful ladu,

I'm not good in making a letter for you, but I'll try. I wanted to tell you, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met. Your (h/l) (h/c) flowing in the wind and your (e/c) staring into mine just makes my heart melts. I hope you'll enjoy this homemade chocolates. I am telling the truth! I made these!

Osomatsu'

You smiled as you bite a chocolate. 'Mm. Tasty' you looked to the sky, "Maybe I should call him again for a date"