Karamatsu

Today was a very...weird...day to put it. You were just bored so you though going to the fishing place would be fun.

But now you find yourself beside someone wearing a singlet with their face on it and dark blue sparkling shorts.

'It does look stylish' you took note

You didn't notice a fish jumoed on you, making you scream in shock. The person beside you fell from his seat by your scream.

You manage to put the fish into your bucket and went to the person that fell.

You held out your hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell"

He took it, "No, no. It is okay fair maiden. I, Karamatsu, have no grudge against someone as kind as you"

That made you blush, "Uh. Thanks. I'm (y/n). But I want to make it up to you. No take backs"

He brought his fingers to his chin, "Hmm...maybe we could just spend the day together"

"That would be nice"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ah!"

The moment you saw that keychain, you knew from the start that you need it. It was such a cute tiger. It was even wearing a glittery blue coat. But, you had no money.

You saw Karamatsu coming out of the same store you saw the keychain in. He held a small bag.

"Karamatsu-san?"

He raised his head as he pocketed the small bag. "Miss (y/n)? I wasn't expecting you here"

"Neither did I. What are you doing here?"

He scratched his cheek "I wished it to be a surprised but I must show it now then" he brought out the bag and gave it to you "As a token of gratitude for that one time"

'It's the keychain I saw'

You smiled as you accepted it. "Thanks. I actually wanted it"

Karamatsu smiled as he blushed a little, "Now, you'll have something to remeber me by"

A.N

Well...this is quite late. Despite being the school holidays. Happy Chinese's New Year everyone. I...uh...think this should be more well planned but uh...I wasn'tvplanning ahead so....
Expect Choromatsu to be late tonight (or day in your case) to be uploaded. Then again, I don't follow my plans often so...

Sorry again for the late update. Better late then never am I right?

≧ω≦Melody≧ω≦